XOthespicy's helper application

Home Forums Forums Applications XOthespicy's helper application

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  XOthespicy 1 month ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

XOthespicy
    Participant

How long have you been playing DBC? I have been playing DBC for about 2 years now
    How long have you been playing minecraft?I have been playing mineraft for 5 years now, since 2014
    How often can you get on the server? I get on to the server almost everyday and spend quite a few hours on the server every time I get go to the server
    From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the mod? I will say it is an 8
    From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the server? I will say it is a 9
    From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the commands? I will say it is an 8
    How long have you been part of the server? I have been a part of the server for a little more than 3 months
    How well do you get along with players? I will say it is pretty good, I have made quite a bit of friendly interactions with most of the players and we can help each other
    How well do you know the map? I will say I know the map pretty well, I have already seen most of the saga if not all, I know most of their location.
    How well do you know players? I will say I know the players pretty well as I have talked to most of the players on the server when they are on chat and if I do not know the players I will try to get to know them.
    Are you up to date with the mods? Yes, I do
    Why do you think you are fit for this position? I think that I fit for this position because I enjoy helping people and I am willing to spend my time for this position
    How old are you? I am 15 years old
    State your past experiences as staff. I have never been an staff before, so it will be an learning and challenging experience, but I am pretty confident that if I become a helper I will adapt to that pretty quickly and become a great helper.
    What is your main language? My main language is Cantonese. English and putonghua(mandarin) are my second main language
    What is your time zone? My time zone is GMT+8
    Tell us about yourself a bit. I am an optimistic person than enjoy playing games, doing sports and helping people in needed. I am really willing to do the things that I am determined to do. I am a committee of the cycling and table tennis club/team in my school and I am willing to take on the responsibilities of being a committee and help the club to get better.
    What can you provide for the server? I can provide my best efforts in helping the players that is in needed and I am also online at the server while most of the helper are offline
    What position would be your main goal? my main goal for now would be a moderator and maybe eventually be an admin
    What is your username? XOthespicy
    What is your discord username? XOthespicy #3947

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.