Tree's Application

Home Forums Forums Applications Tree's Application

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Flarbo 5 years, 7 months ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

TreesmasherFTW
    Participant

How long have you been playing DBC? I started playing DBC long ago, perhaps back when the Jingames server was still in 1.6.4.
    How long have you been playing minecraft? I have been playing minecraft since 2013, so for four years now.
    How often can you get on the server? During most weekdays, I can get on in the morning for about 1-2 hours. During weekends, I can be on the server for up to 7 hours at a time.
    From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the mod? 10
    From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the server? 8
    From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the commands? 8
    How long have you been part of the server? Since December of 2016
    How well do you get along with players? I tend to get along with other players pretty well, though my personality can be offputting to some.
    How well do you know the map? I know the map very well, as I tend to get around it a lot.
    How well do you know players? I know the majority of players along with their habits pretty well.
    Are you up to date with the mods? Yep, I always am.
    Why do you think you are fit for this position? I believe I am very fit, as I know how to be strict when it comes to the rules while having fun with others. I have ample time during the weekends, and would be able to check in during weekdays if need be.
    How old are you? I am 18 years of age.
    State your past experiences as staff. When it comes to minecraft staff teams, I have little to no experience. Most of my experience comes from being staff members in different games, like servers within a game called Garrys Mod.
    Do you have skype? Yes, I do
    What is your main language? My main language is English, and I know how to ask if I can go to the bathroom in Spanish.
    What is your time zone? My timezone is Eastern Standard Time
    Tell us about yourself a bit. Hello, I am known as Tree to the majority of the server, and Groot to a few others. I tend to get along decently with others, however I do recognize at times I overstep my boundaries and come off as rude, even if I don’t mean to. I am willing to fix this problem, of course. My favorite color changes a lot, sometimes it’s Green, sometimes Red, sometimes Orange, so on so forth. I enjoy reading, and I tend to have a nigh perfect vocabulary, though it slips when I become tired. On a good day, I type 83 words per minute.
    What can you provide for the server? When it comes to providing, I can provide fun while keeping a watchful eye open. I’d be willing to help any players in need while maintaining the rules of the server.
    What is your username? My username is TreeTheInferno

Flarbo

This application has been accepted

Welcome to the staff team TreeTheInferno!

The topic ‘Tree's Application’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.