trastylaifer helper application

Home Forums Forums Applications trastylaifer helper application

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  trastylaifer 9 months ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

trastylaifer
    Participant

How long have you been playing DBC? i played dbc for 1 year but with some breaks in the midel
    How long have you been playing minecraft? i have been playing minecraft for 8 years
    How often can you get on the server? i can play almost every day betwen 4h-6h per day
    From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the mod? my knowledge at the mod it like i think 8.5 but iil be heapy to learn more if iil need to
    From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the server? my knowlede in the server 9 i have been beat unknowen and i read all of the trello so i know some stuff in the server.
    From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the commands? my knowledge with commends is 5 not that good for now but i dont have problem to learn the commend like np at all easy
    How long have you been part of the server? i have been in the server for 5months
    How well do you get along with players? i am geting along with players prety good i have a lot of friend from the server and also i had a big factoin at the name HeavemUnlueashed with for now have 22 members
    How well do you know the map? i know the map prety well ik where is everything is at
    How well do you know players? i think i know players prety well like i had a factoin that i am the leader so i need to know them
    Are you up to date with the mods? i think i read all of the annoucments in the discord server and i am trying to stay update with the mod.
    Why do you think you are fit for this position? i think i am going to fit good because most of my time on my play time i help players in my factoin and some new players
    How old are you? i am 16 years old
    State your past experiences as staff. i was never staff on a big server but i was a leader of a big factoin in the servrer named HeavenUnleashed
    What is your main language? my main language is Hebrew
    What is your time zone? my time zone is IST – Israel Standard Time
    Tell us about yourself a bit. i am 16 years old that live at isreal and love to play moded minecraft and like dragonball and i befor 5 months join he server and seens than i play like 4h-6h per day in the server
    What can you provide for the server? i can provide with a staff member that online and play most of the time in is day there and helping players that need help
    What position would be your main goal? my main goal is not realy clear i think i want to help ppl in the server because i can and because it look fun
    What is your username? my minecraft user name is trastylaifer
    What is your discord username? my discord username trastylaifer#4498

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.