the_saiyan_goku's application

Home Forums Forums Applications the_saiyan_goku's application

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ssgssgoku99 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

ssgssgoku99
    Participant

How long have you been playing DBC?
    i’ve been playing since it first came out because i’ve always been a big fan of dbz.

How long have you been playing minecraft?
    i’ve been playing minecraft for 7 years.

How often can you get on the server?
    i can be on everyday and most of the day im on when most helpers or admins are offline.

From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the mod?

From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the server?

From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the commands?

How long have you been part of the server?
    coming up on two years now.

How well do you get along with players?
    i am never aggressive to any players and they are never aggressive to me. i always try to make friends with the new players as soon as possible.

How well do you know the map?
    i know the map great i’ve been everywhere where there is something and i’ve been on every planet so i know every place as best i can.

How well do you know players?
    i know the players really well i know old one and new i am online everyday so i always see a new person join and try to help them getting started off.

Are you up to date with the mods?
    yes i look on the websites and always go on single player to test the new mods before coming onto the server.

Why do you think you are fit for this position?
    i am always on everyday and i am active within the community. i help out without the helper position already. this is third time applying so i have updated my knowledge of the mods and server in general so i can help out in all areas.

How old are you?
    i am 15

State your past experiences as staff.
    i have never been a staff member but am excited to be offered a position if i get in.

What is your main language?
    English.

What is your time zone?
    England.

Tell us about yourself a bit.
    i am a huge gamer but now i spend nearly everyday on the server. i have always dreamed of being a helper on a server and now this is the only server i play on. I try to help out everytime i can and i try to talk to as many people as i can so i can become more recognised. I love building but i want to be a helper way more because then i can help the server in more ways.

What can you provide for the server?
    i have great ideas i know everything about the server and could use that knowledge to help others with their problems. I also know a lot about the servers mods especially dbc and armourers workshop. I can do other jobs if required of me on the server and i always try to make new players feel welcome.

What position would be your main goal?
    i would love to be a helper.

What is your username?
    the_saiyan_goku

What is your discord username?
    the_saiyan_goku

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.