The Ultimate Nerf and The Update in the server

Home Forums Forums Suggestions and Ideas The Ultimate Nerf and The Update in the server

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  matuteharcos 5 years, 7 months ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

victorluisgr
    Participant

Ok, i saw that ssj4 is coming and ssg will not need to have 5 ppl, but with this, ssb or ssj3 will be useless, so all the ppl that worked hard to get those is going to see that all the work was in vain, so what I suggest is that you don’t do the ssg without the ritual or do a quest that will use something to get ssg like: each time it’ll use 1mill tp. And do ssj4 (idk if ssj4 will be stronger or weaker than ssb) using tp to get it like ssb.

victorluisgr
    Participant

Ah, I forgot to mention that u should consider doing armor efficient again now that dex got de-buffed

matuteharcos
    Keymaster

I can’t make armour efficent again besides protection and unbreaking enchant since Jin himself in the Mod itself nerfed the armour, but if you read the post what I made you see, that the passive defense output was put to the maximum. Also You know untill you don’t get ssj4 you need ssj3 so it won’t be useless at all, so your argument is invalid in this point, and SSB is still the strongest transformation of all.

TreesmasherFTW
    Participant

Also, don’t expect just a simple price tag on SSJ4. That’s going to take a LOT of tp to get 😉 Also, you’ll first be buying god form, which will give you red god. from there you upgrade to ssb.

Raizir
    Participant

Ok, NO

Why would you price something that is weaker than SSB above the 400-500K TP range? I mean COME ON its a 4.75x/5x, thats just a little stronger than ssj3 (especially with its SLIGHTLY less drain).

matuteharcos
      Keymaster

Ssj4 isn’t even out yet. We haven’t decided on it’s multipiers nor on it price yet. I suggest you calm down

The topic ‘The Ultimate Nerf and The Update in the server’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.