Staff Application

Home Forums Forums Applications Staff Application

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jon 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Jon
    Participant

How long have you been playing DBC?
    I have been playing DBC since around 2019.

How long have you been playing Minecraft?
    I have been playing Minecraft since 2015.

How often can you get on the server?
    I can get on early in the mornings and late in the afternoon as my college classes are usually in the middle of the day.

From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the mod?
    My knowledge of the mod is around an 9, I know a lot about the mod itself.

From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the server?
    My knowledge on the server is about an 8, as I’ve played for long enough to know the ins and outs and a lot more.

From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the commands?
    My knowledge of the commands is around a 7 as I fiddle around with them in single player a fair amount and check them out in the main server.

How long have you been part of the server?
    I have been apart of the server since around 2020 as I had an extended break due to college starting around that time as well.

How well do you get along with players?
    I get along with players pretty well, the new ones and the old ones, since I have all my knowledge from before the extended break to speak with veterans and have beginner insights due to me basically starting anew for a bit.

How well do you know the map?
    I know the map fairly well now because I’ve had to go around and collect items while also slowly unlocking everything, so the whereabouts of important places are fresh in my head.

How well do you know players?
    I know a lot about players that were in the server a while ago and try to keep up with the events that have happened ever since. I am making new connections and reforming old ones, so I would say that I am getting to know everyone more and more every day.

Are you up to date with the mods?
    I am very up to date with the mods, as I still get recommended the YouTube videos for them and will watch them out of pure enjoyment, if not to keep up with the progress of the mod.

Why do you think you are fit for this position?
    I feel as if I am a good fit for this position because I am someone who is easy to work with, both with other staff members and with those who I would have to help, but at the same time not afraid to enforce the rules of the server.

How old are you?
    I am currently 19 years old.

State your past experiences as staff.
    My past experience as staff includes being a Twitch mod for certain smaller streamers (10-50 viewers).

What is your main language?
    English

What is your time zone?
    Eastern Standard Time (or GMT-5)

Tell us about yourself a bit.
    I am a loyal and caring person who likes to play video games with my friends when I can, while keeping up with studying for college. I try to read up on the latest news or recent events that might be important to me so that I’m well informed for the next day, while also enjoying any media pertaining to cats.

What can you provide for the server?
    I can provide help in places where new players might struggle or intermediate players don’t understand, while upholding the rules that keep the server in a healthy state so that those who want a great experience with the DBC mod can have just that and more.

What position would be your main goal?
    The position that would be my main goal would probably be Admin, as it would imply that I was doing a good enough job to warrant such a promotion, and I would like to see proof of myself being as good of a staff member as possible.

What is your username?
    ThePrinceVegeta

What is your discord username?
    Form 1#4857

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.