Shiro's Helper Application

Home Forums Forums Applications Shiro's Helper Application

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  matuteharcos 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

ShiroIsTired
    Participant

Q:How long have you been playing DBC?
    A: At least four years now, I started playing when other races became a thing after watching a couple you tubers playing it, all the way back to 1.6.4

Q:How long have you been playing minecraft?
    A: Since around 2013, I was 10 years old and I didn’t play anything but survival games.

Q:How often can you get on the server?
    A: I can get on pretty frequently, I should be able to get on everyday I don’t have work.

Q:From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the mod?
    A: At least a 9.

Q: From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the server?
    A: Also a 9.

Q:From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the commands?
    A: I’d give myself at least an 8, I still remember the mute/jail/kick etc commands but that’s because they’re pretty basic.

Q:How long have you been part of the server?
    A: 3 Years now, I joined back in 2016 when our spawn was like a variant of westcity and certain houses had the shops inside of them.

Q:How well do you get along with players?
    A: I get along with players alright, but I don’t seem to get along with the toxic playerbase, and some might even call me apart of the toxic player base, but i’m not that bad.. I think?

Q:How well do you know the map?
    A: I know the map basically down to every nook and cranny, There are no parts of the map I cant access anymore because of my strength, and I love to look around for little easter eggs, such as signs that just have random phrases on them.

Q: How well do you know players?
    A: I know the majority of the player base now old and new alike.

Q: Are you up to date with the mods?
    A: Yes.

Q: Why do you think you are fit for this position?
    A: I’ve been apart of the server and DBC for along time, and I have been a moderator on here once before, I took my job very seriously but I was quite immature and overwhelmed by the hate that staff seems to receive on a daily basis, I think now that 2 years have passed I am definitely ready to be helper again, I am frequently on at late night and that seems to be when all the toxic players are on and none of the staff are on.

Q:How old are you?
    A:16

Q: State your past experiences as staff.
    A: I’ve been a moderator on here, a chat mod on an modpack server, and I’ve been a moderator on an old minigames server that’s been shut down for some time now.

Q: What is your main language?
    A: English

Q: What is your time zone?
    A: Eastern

Q:Tell us about yourself a bit.
    A: I’ve always been big on to anime and minecraft since I was young and DBZ was the first anime Id ever watched so when I saw a couple youtubers playing a minecraft DBZ mod I was ecstatic, I googled how to download mods, took me a couple hours, figured out how to do it, and boom my time in DBC began, I am a bit of a nostalgic person so when I see old players I haven’t seen in a while I get pretty excited.

Q: What can you provide for the server?
    A: A less toxic filled chat, and If I ever make it high enough I can make quests for the server, I have spent the last year making custom questlines for a server with me and a few buddies.

Q: What position would be your main goal?
    A: Helper for now, but I’d like Head-Mod so I could make quests

Q: What is your username?
    A: ShiroTheReturned

Q: What is your discord username?
    A: Shiro The Blood King#7750

• This topic was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  ShiroIsTired. Reason: I needed to fix the bolding

matuteharcos
    Keymaster

Denied

The topic ‘Shiro's Helper Application’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.