Shiro's Helper App, Hey there..

Home Forums Forums Applications Shiro's Helper App, Hey there..

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Super 8 months ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

ShiroIsTired
    Participant

Shiro’s Helper Application;

Hey there! I am back, well I have been for a while, hahah.

How long have you been playing DBC?

Close to 5 years maybe even 6.

How long have you been playing minecraft?

6 years now, since 2013.

How often can you get on the server?

Frequently, I can get on for a couple hours every day during the week, and in the weekend if i’m not doing anything I can be active all day, and if needed I can be @ed on discord, i’ll get on.

From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the mod?”

I’d give myself a solid 8.5, maybe even 9.

From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the server?

Solid 9.

From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the commands?

A good 7-8.

How long have you been part of the server?

Old spawn when it was a city, stackable armors, sk was the only thing Arcos Nameks and Humans had, so, 3-4 years now.

How well do you get along with players?

That all depends on the player, I can get along with most players pretty well, and usually I enjoy interacting with the servers but there are always certain players that take things too far, some might even say that about me.

How well do you know the map?

On a rating scale? I good 9, All i do is search around for random easter eggs that trigger the nostalgia feels. Did you know theres a sign inside of the lookout, underbelly part that says *Dabs In Japanese* ?

How well do you know players?

Pretty well, I see people that get on everyday that either, without sounding cocky, recognize me, or I recognize them, and I love meeting older players, we usually get to ride the nostalgia waves together.

Are you up to date with the mods?

Yes, I am up to date with every mod.

Why do you think you are fit for this position?

Well, Id like to say its because I know I will do my job, but other reasons can be included that I want to see the server maintained without toxicity, I want to help out newer players, (Heck I even do that now as it is), and because I, nostalgically, want to restore the old community slightly, if that makes any sense? I love the community now, I just wish some of the older players would get on sometimes..

How old are you?

State your past experiences as staff.

I was mod on here, chat mod on a different server, was “quester” which made vanilla quests? they were laggy, no good at it either, I sure can make quests through custom npcs though, hahah.

What is your main language?

English

What is your main language?

Eastern

Tell us about yourself a bit.

I was born in Ohio, and moved to Texas at around 8 and after some family drama moved around with my mother to North Carolina, and moved around a bit and the only thing that distracted me was my crappy little laptop and minecraft, Dragon Ball Z was a big part of my childhood growing up so when I stumbled upon DBC my mind was blown! I was too nervous to play multiplayer so I downloaded the mods and played on singleplayer for a couple years.

What can you provide for the server?

I can provide an active staff member who will constantly be moderating chat and attempting to resolve any disputes, if I ever end up ranking up id like to assist players in bugged quests as I know some of the staff are driven absolutely nuts by it and id be willing to fix as many as I can, and Id also like to help the community be a bit nicer to each other.

What position would be your main goal?

If i’m being honest, Head-Mod.

What is your discord username?

Shiro The Blood King#7750

ShiroIsTired
    Participant

I dont know why half the questions are bolded and so are the answers, the goal was for the answers to be not bolded and the questions be bolded but my head hurts and the chat box is way too small for me to keep up, sorry about that.

Super
    Keymaster

Denied.

The topic ‘Shiro's Helper App, Hey there..’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.