pokemaster2323's helper application

Home Forums Forums Applications pokemaster2323's helper application

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Super 7 months ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Isac
    Participant

Q: How long have you been playing DBC?
    A: i have been playing dbc scince febuary of 2018.

Q: How long have you been playing minecraft?
    A: i have played minecraft scince 2017.

Q: How often can you get on the server?
    A: i get on the server everyday, exept on very few times when i go on vacations.

Q: From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the mod?
    A: my knowlage of this mod is about 7 out of 10. most of the things i know are from survival or from the server.

Q: From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the server?
    A: 8 out of 10, i mostly just train and spar, if i dont know something about the server i just ask staff or someone a bit more expirienced.

Q: From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the commands?
    A: 7 out of 10 , i mostly use warps and faction commands but i useually look throught /help to see what commands would be useful to me.

Q: How long have you been part of the server?
    A: i have been a part of this server since last febuary but i stopped playing
    for about 2-3 months last summer.

Q: How well do you get along with players?
    A: i have had problems in the past with players but i did sort it all out afterwards, and i dont have anything against anyone at the moment.

Q: How well do you know the map?
    A: the only things i know about the map are the warps and how to get to most of them out side of warping, i dont know much.

Q: How well do you know players?
    A: i talk to many people whether they are stronger or weaker than me, some of them even became good friends, and sometimes when someone asks something about one of the quests i tell them what i know about it.

Q: Are you up to date with the mods?
    A: i am up to date with the mods.

Q: Why do you think you are fit for this position?
    A: i think i am fit for this position because i really just want to help out people and this server, as i spent my time on it i really felt happy and so i want to help out as much as i can.

Q: How old are you?
    A: i just turned 16 last month in february.

Q: State your past experiences as staff.
    A: i do not have past expiriences as staff.

Q: What is your main language?
    A: my main language is english, i do speak spanish, but i stil learnign how to write/ type in spanish better than i already can.

Q: What is your time zone?
    A: my time zone is Pacific Time

Q: Tell us about yourself a bit.
    A: i dont play sports, i go to school, after i do homework i always either get on the dbc server, or i watch movies. i like anime, but havent watch much of it recently.

Q: What can you provide for the server?
    A: i can help out new players and even other players that still need help out with quests or with supplies.

Q: What position would be your main goal?
    A: helper would be my main goal because im nto a good builder but i like to help anyone who needs it.

Q: What is your username?
    A: Pokemaster2323

Q: What is your discord username?
    A: pokemaster2323 #2403

Super
    Keymaster

Denied.

The topic ‘pokemaster2323's helper application’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.