Personix's Application

Home Forums Forums Applications Personix's Application

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Flarbo 5 years, 7 months ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Personix
    Participant

How long have you been playing DBC?I’ve been playing DBC since I was about 10 or so, 12 now even though I’m turning 13 in August,Sorry if I’m too young.
    How long have you been playing minecraft?I’ve been playing minecraft since I was about 9.
    How often can you get on the server?I can get on the server mostly on weekends, I have exams in June so I won’t be on that often in weekdays.
    From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the mod?I’d say about 9.
    From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the server?I guess 8, I haven’t been to the End Saga.
    From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the commands?I guess 8.
    How long have you been part of the server?I’ve been apart for 4 months.
    How well do you get along with players?I love company, even though I’m shy, I don’t really like fighting, I try to resolve but no one’s going to listen to someone inferior to them.
    How well do you know the map?As I said above, I haven’t been to the end saga, as I am not strong enough.
    How well do you know players?Due to my limited time, I know some players, but sometimes they don’t get back on.
    Are you up to date with the mods? Always.
    Why do you think you are fit for this position?Well, I enjoy helping, talking and playing with friends and family, I want to expand my limitations as a player, into a proud helper and part of staff.
    How old are you?I said above, I am 12 turning 13 in August, again, I am sorry I am not up to age.
    State your past experiences as staff.I’ve never been apart of staff,I hope I can learn from this.
    Do you have skype?I don’t have skype, Unfortunately.
    What is your main language?English Only.
    What is your time zone?EST
    Tell us about yourself a bit.12 years, Loves playing,dogs,food, anything fun and not boring,When I was a tad younger, My grandfather died, I never knew him that well.
    What can you provide for the server?Since the recent demoting and quitting of staff, I hope I can atleast bring some joy, or some help,since people tend to ask me what to do and where to train.
    What position would be your main goal?I wish I could become a Moderator, just like my good friend Poke, who’s emotionless at the time of this Application.
    What is your username?Username:Personix

Zeus

I recommend Personix, I have gotten to know him lately and he has quickly become one of my favorite people. I think he would make a good helper.

Flarbo

This application has been denied

Sorry, but you should apply again when you have become 13 years of age

This thread will be closed shortly

The topic ‘Personix's Application’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.