Nuxii's Application (Helper)

Home Forums Forums Applications Nuxii's Application (Helper)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  matuteharcos 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

NuxNuxii
    Participant

How long have you been playing DBC?

About 3 years, maybe a little less, I mostly played on this server and at the very start my own single player world.

How long have you been playing Minecraft?

The first version I played started with 1.4.5, from that point I played it as my primary game for about 4 years, I started to fade into other games later on during the 4th year and eventually only played niche versions of the game such as this modpack in the server. I think the gradual decrease in playtime came about the time Notch stopped his association with Minecraft.

How often can you get on the server?

For the weekdays on regular occasion anytime past 5:00pm to 1:00am because of school, on the weekends its the whole day free to myself so anytime except on sunday where I can only come online in the afternoon. During the Holiday’s I don’t really sleep so I’m avalible round about 18 hours a day at a variation of times but I will most likely sleep at 3:00 am and wake up and 10:00 am. (This times are all from my own timezone)

From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the mod?

9, I know about practically everything about the mod and kept up to date with the videos that Jin used to post with every update, even during the periods I wasn’t playing minecraft as this mod and the crazy craft mod I was interested in and kept tabs on, I also have experienced every class in gameplay on a server and in single player mode where I explored the different forms, behavior of ki blasts, skills.. etc. The reason I wouldn’t say 10 is because while I have seen the videos about the new God forms (Shinka) and UI, I havent gotten to trying them outmyself in singleplayer or multiplayer.

From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the server?

8.5, I’ve been playing Shy of 3 years, I’m aware of MOST of the content and know the appropriate order of when to do what type of training as well as knowing the stats and builds and what races excel at specific fields as I have used each at least once before and gotten them to at LEAST UG level, I won’t rate it higher just yet as I’m catching up on all the new changes due to me not playing for a good give or take 8 months and although I do think I am aware of all the content I still tend to ask questions mostly being the amount of TP X quests gives for the new ones/ones I never used. I do think I will eventually know virtually everything sooner than later though.

From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the commands?
    9, I know all the commands as I searched through /help before starting again recently to see if anything had been added in my extended break, I’m familliar with it all but I dont have a Donator rank just yet so I may not be able to view certain donator only commands, so until then I will not know for sure.

How long have you been part of the server?

About three years, I was here when people died they had to wait 15 mins to revive, the xp to tp was on a pressure plate, level requirements for weapons didn’t exist, the htc had enemies out in the open space and backdoors were in an the air, there were quests requiring you to kill 15 of trained ninjas or backdoors in katatraining…etc. I’ve seen the server grow and change since that time.

How well do you get along with players?

I get along well with give or take everyone, I’m more of the joke type and I think a lot of people get that, I can take and give jokes never take things too seriously and always respond to people have no bad blood and mostly have some banter with my Faction members… Mostly SwedishLion and Sergio.

How well do you know the map?

Been to most areas including the very late endgame, only places I haven’t been are where you now fight the fusions, if that area has changed.

How well do you know players?

Quite known under my alias Triumphturtle and getting to know most of the active players during this period.

Are you up to date with the mods?

Indeed.

Why do you think you are fit for this position?

I’m very talkative and active during my free time, I’m not a rule breaker nor do I encourage it. I like to help out and give tips although I may be a bit critical at times, mostly to SwedishLion, It’s all because I want them to benefit. I usually give people what I can give and help them with what they need help with as well as being very up for answering questions new players may have even if it means saying the same thing over and over again because I’ve been in that position before and know how it feels to get ignored/unanswered, don’t feel it as a fair feel so I do my best. I’n very knowledgeable of the server content as well as the mods in the modpack so can answer most questions and I have a lot of idea for features and improvements for the server that I wish to share and maybe implement down the line.

How old are you?

I am 17.

State your past experiences as staff.

I own my own discord server with my Smash ultimate Esports team and have been an owner in a Fire emblem heroes server to which I gave away my ownership in my disconnect to the servers main game, I’m admin/mod in many servers which I’m able to list if asked later and on minecraft I’m only in staff position for privatish servers.

What is your main language?

English

What is your timezone?

(UTC+00:00) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London

A bit about me:

Very British so I have that insult humour in deep but I know not a lot of people are about that life so I keep it to close friends mostly, Very thick skinned you wont see me getting offended by anything anytime soon. I play a lot of games and am looking to go pro with Smash ultimate and my Esports Team as you can see in the TBB tag in my discord name. I’m very calculated in what I do, imaginative and and artist who is practicing to one day be good enough to actually do commissions for a profit. I’m always on discord. <- yes I felt a need to add that

What can you provide for the server?

I have ideas for things that can be added and can provide a nice calm and fun atmosphere when needed, I’m also very good at diffusing situations that may need involvement with people in higher power. Also can be that guy who helps a new player get in the groove of things and lead them to make as little mistakes as possible in their experience.

What position would be your main goal?

Moderator or Builder are my end end goals, I think those positions would suit me well, Moderator as I have the activity part and knowledge part and ablity to handle “sticky” situations all the time and Builder as I’m good at building as well as a digital artist, real life drawer and real life painter so I have the creative mind and can build ingame fairly well too using it. Admin would be fine but I think the position Moderator would allow me to do what I can most effectively as such a role as Admin requires a formality which I don’t think I can hold most of the time.

What is your username?
    Was “TriumphTurtle” and is now “NuxNuxii

What is your discord username?
    It keeps changing but currently is TBB | Nuxii #6665, im active on the server so you’ll find em and my name will always have my esports tag as well as Nuxii in it.

NuxNuxii
    Participant

Extra: As for examples of buildings I have done in the past I don’t have much evidence at hand now due to me deleting and reinstalling Minecraft since those days which got rid of my screenshots and servers but if need be I would be happy to do a trial build task or something of that sort.

matuteharcos
    Keymaster

Denied because being banned

The topic ‘Nuxii's Application (Helper)’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.