Noeh's helper Thing

Home Forums Forums Applications Noeh's helper Thing

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  blueknightc 2 years, 3 months ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Noah
    Participant

1. How long have you been playing DBC?: Well I am not sure as to how long, but i know its been
    quite awhile as I played the server back in september-November
    2. How long have you been playing minecraft?: Its been at least 2-3 years
    3. How often can you get on the server: I’m on quite a lot, and now that school is over i can be on even more.
    4. From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the mod?: 8
    5. From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the server?: 8.5
    6. From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the commands?: 6-7
    7. How long have you been part of the server?: Well like I said, I played back in september-november, then took a long break, and now I have been playing for a decent amount of time, but Im not really sure when I started again
    8. How well do you get along with players?: I can get along with just about anyone I choose to, which is just about everyone
    9. How well do you know the map?: assuming you are talking about the minecraft seed, I don’t know much
    10. How well do you know players?: I think i can pretty safely say I know 90% or more of the active players
    11. Are you up to date with the mods?: Yes
    12. Why do you think you are fit for this position?: There is a lot of times I’m on when no staff is, so I personally think I could step up to the plate.
    13. How old are you?: 15 years old
    14. State your past experiences as staff.: Well to be blunt, I have no memory of me ever really being staff
    15. What is your main language?: English
    16. What is your time zone?: US Pacific
    17. Tell us about yourself a bit.: Uh, my name is Noah, I just graduated from being a freshman, and I have a lot of free time…
    18. What can you provide for the server?: Knowledge to the people that need it
    19. What position would be your main goal?: at the moment, just helper as I think I personally help out a decent amount when no staff is on
    20. What is your username?: ImNoeh but my nickname is NoehsArc
    21. What is your discord username?: Noeh#5501
    That is all I have to say, thanks!

Noah
    Participant

To be honest, im not sure why i answered #9 so stupidly, as I dont think anybody knows the entire map. But assuming you were talking about warps and what not and good training places. I know the map very well

Good luck noeh

blueknightc
    Keymaster

Closed since new application has been made

The topic ‘Noeh's helper Thing’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.