Ninja_Espio's Application

Home Forums Forums Applications Ninja_Espio's Application

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Flarbo 5 years, 3 months ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Ninja_Espio
    Participant

• How long have you been playing DBC?
    I’ve been playing DBC since the minecraft 1.5.2 version, so for 4 years.

• How long have you been playing minecraft?
    I started playing minecraft when the latest version was 1.2.5, so for 5 years.

• How often can you get on the server?
    In normal situations, I’m able to log on to the server every day, for about 2-7 hours.

• From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the mod?
    I’d give myself am 8 out of 10. I know how a large amount of the features of the mod work, as most of it is easy to comprehend and remember, but most of the new features that happen in the config, like ki blast density, size, etc, are unknown to me. Other than that, I understand most of the other numbers in the config.

• From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the server?
    For this I’d give myself a 6/10. I know the rules and follow them well, and know about important parts of the server such as economy and training in general, but know extremely little about custom npcs beyond making one.

• From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the commands?
    For this I’d give myself a 5/10. I know about basic bukkit commands, and a few custom ones that have been made for this server like convertxp, but nothing beyond that.

• How long have you been part of the server?
    I first logged on to the server about 7 or 8 months ago, before the reset.

• How well do you get along with players?
    I tend to stay out of arguments and try to be constructive and helpful when speaking with others, and I believe I succeed. Sometimes I say things that are seen as mean, but people I talk to know it’s in good fun. I can proudly announce that in my 8 months of playing on the server, have only made one enemy.

• How well do you know the map?
    I know extensive knowledge about almost every area on the map. From spawn to end saga. One area that I haven’t explored all the way through however, is West City.

• How well do you know players?
    I’ve made some friends while playing on the server, some memorable names are Super_Asian, SillySama, Dagboy, Personix, Reasoninq, Daruin95, and many others in my time of playing, and can recognize many of the usual players.

• Are you up to date with the mods?
    Yes, I read the latest posts whenever they are released.

• Why do you think you are fit for this position?
    I think I can make this position because I already try my best to help people out whenever I’m online, and a few other staff members acknowledged me and said I should apply, so here I am.

• How old are you?
    I am fifteen, turning sixteen in 9 days after this post has been published.

• State your past experiences as staff.
    I’ve been staff on a friends Attack of the B Team server two years ago, and although it was annoying having to answer to players that would constantly ask for items, it was fun being able to help people with their issues and learned that being a part of staff is much more work than I thought it would be.

• What is your main language?
    English.

• What is your time zone?
    EST.

• Tell us about yourself a bit.
    I’m just a kid that really likes video games. When I like something enough, I try to break it down and figure out everything about it. I’m naturally a level headed and highly rational person, and enjoy to think things over logically.

• What can you provide for the server?
    I believe that I can help starting players by giving them helpful information about what they can do to start off and what they can do to make their training as efficient as possible, as well as providing insight on how to create their character based on their desires. Later on though, I want to be able to learn customnpc’s and make sagas to give players a fun new area to train in.

• What position would be your main goal?
    Admin.

• What is your username?
    Ninja_Espio

• What is your discord username?
    Ninja_Espio#8370

Dawson
    Participant

I personally recommend Ninja for helper

Flarbo

This application has been ACCEPTED

Welcome to the team Ninja_Espio!

This thread will be closed

The topic ‘Ninja_Espio's Application’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.