mylesstyesM5's helper application

Home Forums Forums Applications mylesstyesM5's helper application

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  matuteharcos 3 months, 1 week ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

solarium
    Participant

How long have you been playing DBC?
    5 years

How long have you been playing minecraft?
    6-7 years

How often can you get on the server?
    Every day, but there may be some exceptions if I’m not home or late. I usually can be on every day for 4-5 hours a day.

From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the mod?

From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the server?

From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the commands?
    2 for the server, 8 for the mod

How long have you been part of the server?
    I joined in 2017 and was inactive for a couple months because of a foot injury, and I’ve been playing frequently since I started healing. So about a year or so. (I’m not sure if you refer to in-game time or just being apart of the server by “2-3 months” in order to apply for staff)

How well do you get along with players?
    I choose to avoid conflict so I usually meet good grounds with other players. I have no disputes as of right now and never had any, and in fact I’ve made quite a few friendships on here.

How well do you know the map?
    I have a good understanding of many portions of the map. The only areas I have unexplored are the queen areas and above. Back when I was playing in 2017 I had a good understanding of the Grand Kai area unless it has been changed. For the most part, however, I am familiar with all the warps

How well do you know players?
    I know quite a few players, and have befriended most of the people I’ve known

Are you up to date with the mods?
    Yes, in fact I am frequently involved with their latest features and know how they operate, for the most part

Why do you think you are fit for this position?
    I have experience and I feel obligated to help others, it is just a part of my personality and you can always expect me doing my job

How old are you?
    I’ll be 18 as of April 28th, so 17 right now

State your past experiences as staff.
    I have been a moderator for the official SUM(Super heroes unlimited) server, as well as an admin for the multiverse server, both for minecraft. I am also currently an admin on the Dragonball Unreal fan-game discord, a server comprised of 50k members on discord. And finally I assist with game management in the elderly center, and am actively involved in bingo tournaments, assisting their needs

What is your main language?
    English and French

What is your time zone?
    EST

Tell us about yourself a bit.
    I play guitar and I love to volunteer. I currently volunteer at an elderly center and I take care of all of my younger siblings. I am also originally from Quebec and currently live in New England

What can you provide for the server?
    Being the eldest sibling among 4 other ones with a single mother, I know how deal with chaotic behavior. I also know how to deal with any kind of issue that may be presented. And because of my bilingual background, any foreigners who are new I can help assist their issues.

What position would be your main goal?
    Helper, but then eventually I’d like to see myself as a moderator

What is your username?
    mylesstylesM5

What is your discord username?
    mylesstylesM5#4602

solarium
    Participant

Update: For the commands I’d say it’s more or less a 5, rather than a 2. I still believe I’d give myself an 8 for the mod commands, though.

matuteharcos
    Keymaster

Accepted, you will be contacted shortly on discord.

The topic ‘mylesstyesM5's helper application’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.