MrJPhileapinnes Helper Application

Home Forums Forums Applications MrJPhileapinnes Helper Application

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Super 1 week, 4 days ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

MrJPhileapinnes
    Participant

How long have you been playing DBC? I started playing sometime from a year and a half ago to one year I’m not sure exactly when but somewhere in that time period.

How long have you been playing minecraft? I believe i started 7 years ago in 2011 near the end of the year.

How often can you get on the server? I can get on for atleast 30 minutes a day to 4 hours a day it mostly depends if i have to do chores or not.

From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the mod? I would say an 8 because I read the Update log whenever I join the server so I know all the changes made while I was gone.

From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the server? I would say a 7 becuase I’m not strong enough to do anything above UG but I learn all I can about where I’m training or doing Atm.

From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the commands? I know all the basic commands and if I dont know one I would use the /help command to figure it out.

How long have you been part of the server? About a week after I discovered the mod.

How well do you get along with players? I’d say I get along pretty well and I can think of anyone that hates me as of this moment.

How well do you know the map? Anywhere I’ve been I remember is how I would say it.

How well do you know players? I know most of the active Players that talk in the chat alot but I can meet and help more players.

Are you up to date with the mods? I have only used Family C, DBC, Custom NPCs and Naruto C mods but I can look up the other mods if need be.

why do you think you are fit for this position? Because I remember when I first join a server and ask for help and the helpers were nice and a great help and I want to be like them in helping others.

How old are you? I am 13 as of December 22nd 2017

State your past experiences as staff. The only experiences I have had in staff is a doctor who mod that slowly faded, then on Roblox on friends servers and on some Discord servers.

What is your main language? English.

What is your time zone? Central Time Zone.

Tell us about yourself a bit. I have a good longterm memory but I sometimes forget some recent things and I’m really excited in the betterment of the future.

What can you provide for the server? I can provide my knowledge to new players and help them in fitting into the community.

What position would be your main goal? Helper is my aim but anything that will enable players to know who to ask for help.

What is your username? As of today it is MrJPhileapinnes but yesterday it was ZombieFanDude.

What is your discord username? MrJPhileapinnes.

Thank you for your time to read this and consider adding me to the list of helpers and the betterment of the server

Super
    Keymaster

Denied.

The topic ‘MrJPhileapinnes Helper Application’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.