Mori_Jin_ (Raphtalia) Helper Application

Home Forums Forums Applications Mori_Jin_ (Raphtalia) Helper Application

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  matuteharcos 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Mori Hui
    Participant

How long have you been playing DBC? – Since around when it first came out in 2013
    How long have you been playing minecraft? – About since 2009-2010
    How often can you get on the server? – Just about everyday, the only exceptions would be if I have a huge event in life, or something of that nature.
    From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the mod? – 9 (no one’s perfect… except maybe Cell XD)
    From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the server? – 8
    From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the commands? – 8
    How long have you been part of the server? – Just about since it was first started a while ago, I’ve definitely been an og player (I miss the old phoenix t4 ;-;)
    How well do you get along with players? – I usually get along with people swimmingly, will the exception of those who just are stubborn to the point of no logic, I can still attempt to reason with them, but it’s usually not easy
    How well do you know the map? – Fairly well, I’ve been just about all around it at this point.
    How well do you know players? – I know and talk to players a lot, and even have some regulars like Poke#2. Thorn, Danny (debatable lol,) Sylvy, MamaKanna (the goat,) heck I even play smash with pie sometimes.
    Are you up to date with the mods? – Definitely, I know just about anything about them.
    Why do you think you are fit for this position? – Well, a while ago I actually had this position, and failed miserably at it, I thought I was good for it, yet I had so much growing to do. After a few years, and after different experience with my job, marching, and plenty of other social places, I have definitely grown to know about helping people, and why I love to do it.
    How old are you? – 17 (will be turning 18 in a month)
    State your past experiences as staff. – Well I’ve been staff on a dozen of servers, but for DBC, I’ve been staff 4 times on Unleashed, Kingdoms, Another (forgot name,) and on this one of course. My experience has ranged from dealing with different players, as well as using different, intricate commands (especially when I was sitting at a co-owner position in another server beforehand.)
    What is your main language? –English
    What is your time zone? – EST
    Tell us about yourself a bit. – I am a graduating senior at the moment with a full ride to college, I am in the band and love playing my clarinet (yes people have called me squidward before lol,) and lastly I work at a movie theater which is basically the chick-fil-a of movie theaters XD.
    What can you provide for the server? – I can provide my loyalty and dedication to making the server a better place. My skills in communication and helping people have definitely been great assets before. If I were to go beyond that, I have wonderful creative ideas that could also benefit, if need be.
    What position would be your main goal? – Well obviously starting as a helper is ideal, but one day I wish to reach for the heights of admin, given time.
    What is your username? – Mori_Jin_
    What is your discord username? Mori Jin

• This topic was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  Mori Hui.

matuteharcos
    Keymaster

Denied

The topic ‘Mori_Jin_ (Raphtalia) Helper Application’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.