MigatteNoGokui Staff Application

Home Forums Forums Applications MigatteNoGokui Staff Application

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Doge 1 month ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Doge
    Participant

How long have you been playing DBC?
    Since 1.6.4

How long have you been playing minecraft?
    since about 2010/2011

How often can you get on the server?
    I can get on the server pretty much everyday for at least 5+ hours. The only reason I would not be on if something came out that I am interested in or I am with my family.

From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the mod?

From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the server?

From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the commands?

How long have you been part of the server?
    I used to play back in 1.6.4 a lot but lost interest of dbc for a time due to other things coming out but I have been playing the server regularly since about November last year due to my interests coming back . I took a short break due to something that was happening in real life but I have since resolved that and play a lot more as of late.

How well do you get along with players?
    I get along with everyone and have had no disputes with anyone.

How well do you know the map?
    I know the map quite well due to exploring most warps and locations. The only places I do not know is stuff I have not unlocked or not been to yet.

How well do you know players?
    I dont know certain players all too well but have discussed and spoken with people many times on certain topics either server related or other things.

Are you up to date with the mods?
    I am up to date with the mods

Why do you think you are fit for this position?
    I think I am fit for this position due to

How old are you?

State your past experiences as staff.
    My pas experience with staff is from the Mod pixelmon back when that was regularly updated and was quite active. I only got little experience from this due to the server not being open for a long time and shutting down a couple of weeks later due to the mod stoppage of updates. In that time I worked on bits and pieces around the server that including players problems and any other things that needed fixing or updating.

What is your main language?
    English

What is your time zone?
    GMT+1

Tell us about yourself a bit.
    I am generally happy to help out people if they ask and generally am able to get a grasp of the atmosphere of people when talking to them. I dont really try to stand out from anyone but generally just mix with people. I feel I am quite mature but tend to be more relaxed around people I have spoken to before. One thing that I do like to do is test stuff. In regards to DBC this would mean testing builds so the ratios are perfect(e.g. how many ticks of sk in each build) and various other things.

What can you provide for the server?
    I feel like I can provide to the server what most people do. Help newer players, help older player, etc etc. When doing things I tend to think a lot about the outcomes of situations before even attempting the task. I feel like this would be strong point as it would help me diffuse any tension between players or allow me to go into detail with anyone needing help.

What position would be your main goal?
    I dont really have a main goal in mind for my position but I would like to be able to help out the server in anyway possible

What is your username?
    MigatteNoGokui

What is your discord username?
    Doge#4666

Thank you for reading my application and considering me.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.