Mccoz101 Helper Application

Home Forums Forums Applications Mccoz101 Helper Application

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Michael 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Michael
    Participant

-How long have you been playing DBC?
    I have been playing DBC for a good 3 to 4 years now. While not playing on this server specifically, I gained interest after watching a few videos of the mod from “Slyfoxhound” way back when.

-How long have you been playing minecraft?
    Since it was in 1.3 beta, so roughly 7 years.

-How often can you get on the server?
    Fairly often, when school or scouts permits. Usually at least once a day, for an hour or more.

-From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the mod?
    8. I know good build outlines and the alike, but I probably couldn’t tell you the more in depth math parts.

-From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the server?
    roughly a 7 to an 8. I know the quest progression, alongside tips and tricks, I know most of the tp given from quests Angel+ and have decent knowledge on when to progress.

-From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the commands?
    9 I’ve got extensive knowledge of most essentials commands from prior server experiences, and know most of the other server commands from using them. However, I lack the information on how to use the admin only commands for most of these plugins (minus essentials)

-How long have you been part of the server?
    I’ve been playing the server for, 8-9 months at this point. I began roughly late march-early april. (and hilariously saw poke ree at the cauliflas in spawn on april fools)

-How well do you get along with players?
    I get along decently. I’m friendly to those friendly to me, and don’t talk about others behind their backs. I get upset with certain players sometimes but most often can resolve the issue peacefully.

-How well do you know the map?
    Very well. I could easily direct a player to anywhere they need.

-How well do you know players?
    I know most of the players well, and try to engage and chat with many of the new players to keep them interested.

-Are you up to date with the mods?
    Yes.

-Why do you think you are fit for this position?
    I have prior experience with staff positions, as well as experience with the plugins. I’m in the local scouting branch, learning leadership and how to make things work when in teams.

-How old are you?
    I am currently 15 years old, and on January 15th I shall be 16.

-State your past experiences as staff.
    I’ve worked my way up from helper to admin on a small roleplaying server. References will be provided if requested.

-What is your main language?
    English.

-What is your time zone?
    EST- Eastern Standard Time.

-Tell us about yourself a bit.
    I’m a student learning engineering at my local High School. I deal in facts, not fiction, and like to hear both sides of an argument before I choose one or the other.

-What can you provide for the server?
    I can provide leadership roles when needed and support new players to encourage them to keep coming back. I also can help out other staff with any planned events.

-What position would be your main goal?
    The highest I can go for, honestly.

-What is your username?
    mccoz101

-What is your discord username?
    mccoz101/Mike

Thank you for reading!

• This topic was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by  Michael.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.