Mccoz101 Helper Application

Home Forums Forums Applications Mccoz101 Helper Application

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  matuteharcos 3 months, 1 week ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Michael
    Participant

-How long have you been playing DBC?
    I have been playing DBC for a good 3 to 4 years now. While not playing on this server specifically, I gained interest after watching a few videos of the mod from “Slyfoxhound” way back when.

-How long have you been playing minecraft?
    Since it was in 1.3 beta, so roughly 7 years.

-How often can you get on the server?
    Fairly often, when school or scouts permits. Usually at least once a day, for an hour or more.

-From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the mod?
    8. I know good build outlines and the alike, but I probably couldn’t tell you the more in depth math parts.

-From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the server?
    roughly a 7 to an 8. I know the quest progression, alongside tips and tricks, I know most of the tp given from quests Angel+ and have decent knowledge on when to progress.

-From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the commands?
    9 I’ve got extensive knowledge of most essentials commands from prior server experiences, and know most of the other server commands from using them. However, I lack the information on how to use the admin only commands for most of these plugins (minus essentials)

-How long have you been part of the server?
    I’ve been playing the server for, 8-9 months at this point. I began roughly late march-early april. (and hilariously saw poke ree at the cauliflas in spawn on april fools)

-How well do you get along with players?
    I get along decently. I’m friendly to those friendly to me, and don’t talk about others behind their backs. I get upset with certain players sometimes but most often can resolve the issue peacefully.

-How well do you know the map?
    Very well. I could easily direct a player to anywhere they need.

-How well do you know players?
    I know most of the players well, and try to engage and chat with many of the new players to keep them interested.

-Are you up to date with the mods?
    Yes.

-Why do you think you are fit for this position?
    I have prior experience with staff positions, as well as experience with the plugins. I’m in the local scouting branch, learning leadership and how to make things work when in teams.

-How old are you?
    I am currently 15 years old, and on January 15th I shall be 16.

-State your past experiences as staff.
    I’ve worked my way up from helper to admin on a small roleplaying server. References will be provided if requested.

-What is your main language?
    English.

-What is your time zone?
    EST- Eastern Standard Time.

-Tell us about yourself a bit.
    I’m a student learning engineering at my local High School. I deal in facts, not fiction, and like to hear both sides of an argument before I choose one or the other.

-What can you provide for the server?
    I can provide leadership roles when needed and support new players to encourage them to keep coming back. I also can help out other staff with any planned events.

-What position would be your main goal?
    The highest I can go for, honestly.

-What is your username?
    mccoz101

-What is your discord username?
    mccoz101/Mike

Thank you for reading!

• This topic was modified 7 months ago by  Michael.

matuteharcos
    Keymaster

Denied, you were offline for too long when application review happened, try it again later.

The topic ‘Mccoz101 Helper Application’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.