MaskedElite's Builder Application

Home Forums Forums Applications MaskedElite's Builder Application

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mauricio de Souza 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Jacob
    Participant

Ok, first things first
    •I don’t got screenshots of my work but let me see some materials and then you can test my building skills right away.Also if you just want me to use a screen shot just Dm me on discord and i’ll make something in a singleplayer world and just send it to you right away

•I am 17, born 12 23 2001

•MaskedElite

•I do not know the exact date but somewhere near 9-1-2018 to 10-20-2018 somewhere in that time frame

•My name is Jacob i love Anime.I can be serious or flexible at almost any given moment needed.I won’t play favorites when it comes to friends.I like to try my best.I’ll always respect the people that respect me.

•My discord name is Jacob#6643

•I can provide Care,help,work or support for all that need it.And why would you choose me?
    Because there is not a reason not to I will help you in anyway I can as best as I can.

Mauricio de Souza
    Participant

Hey MaskedElite,

I’m yR_Mew the head builder, I would prefer that you provide pictures of your buildings so we can check them, it’s a must in a builder application, even if you don’t have any, we still need to check the veracity of your capability.

I look forward to your response 🙂

Jacob
    Participant

Hey Mew, I just got done making a build i posted in #spam on discord and by the way these are not my best work i can promise i could probably do at least 2 times better if i had time to and was accepted. the quest area was just to show you i can make area’s for quests

Jacob
    Participant

Also for proof of my time on server go to discord #welcome i belive it is and search my discord name its jacob#6643

Jacob
    Participant

Mb i mean #new players

Jacob
    Participant

MEE6BOT 11/30/2018
    Hey @jacob, welcome to Dragon Block Zero S -||- Official Jingames Server 1.7.10 :tada::hugging: !

Mauricio de Souza
    Participant

Hey MaskedElite,

I’m sorry, I reviewed your builds and unfortunately your builds aren’t enough to join the team just yet, I hope in the future we can welcome you to the team when you are more experienced, but for now, it’s a no.

-yR_Mew, Headbuilder

The topic ‘MaskedElite's Builder Application’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.