April 10, 2017 at 05:49 #104
1: How long have you been playing DBC?
– About 3 years now estimated.
2: How long have you been playing Minecraft?
– For near six years, as it was a craze in Middle School when it came out.
3: How often can you get on the server?
– Quite often. Already spend quite a bit of time.
4: From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the mod?
5: From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the server?
6: From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the commands?
7: How long have you been part of the server?
– 2 months
8: How well do you get along with players?
Very well. No major conflicts at all yet.
9: How well do you know the map?
– Very well by this point.
10: How well do you know players?
– I know the regulars fairly well by now, albeit the newcomers and some of the Non-English groups I don’t really communicate with much if at all. Time and language barriers after all.
11: Are you up to date with the mods?
12: Why do you think you are fit for this position?
– I’m a more passive individual, can follow directions quite well, and tend to be a mediator among other people when tension breaks out… as that seems to have happened lately.
13: How old are you?
– 19 going on 20.
14: State your past experiences as staff.
– Lore Team head at a now deceased Minecraft Roleplaying server. As well as a pseudo-admin during the decline of said site. (I’ll spare you the cringy details)
15: Do you have Skype?
– Yes. Albeit I won’t post it publicly as I prefer to keep that more personal.
16: What is your main language?
17: What is your time zone?
18: Tell us about yourself a bit.
– I’m a college student, in the second semester of my freshman year as of now. Got way too much free time on my hands so I enjoy gaming, stories, et cetera. Especially writing or storytelling related topics. Although DBC for the past few months has been a fun outlet for free time.
19: What can you provide for the server?
– Not much more than any other person honestly. I know the mod and the people around here fairly decently by now, and don’t start fights or anything, abide by the rules etc? I know a little bit about building as well albeit need a person to bounce ideas off of.
20: What position would be your main goal?
– While the ideal position would be helper, it seems er, builders are in short supply now no? Honestly whichever you deem fit works, I think I could qualify for either.
21: What is your username?
Thanks for your time, and good luck with picking your new staff members from the volunteers you have. Got a lot of good folks in this community willing to help and all. Here’s hoping the transition is smooth.
April 11, 2017 at 23:16 #121
This application has been accepted
Welcome to the staff team LucidBounder!
The topic ‘Lucid's Application’ is closed to new replies.