Jonhop application for helper, trying again.

Home Forums Forums Applications Jonhop application for helper, trying again.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  matuteharcos 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

JonHop
    Participant

Well i have played DBC for at least 3 years by now if i would need to guess i would say around 3.2 years.
    I have been playing minecraft for 8 years by now.
    I can get on the server at least 1 hour each day, but most likely more.
    I would rate my knowledge of the mod at a 10 by now.
    I would rate my knowledge of the server at a 10.
    I would rate my knowledge of the commands at a 9.
    I have been a part of the server since i started playing dbc so over 3 years by now.
    I know the map very well, i know the warps and everything like that.
    I get along with players extremely well, i am generally liked and don’t try to force my will onto players.
    I am up to date with the mod.
    I think i am fit for the position, because i get along with people quite nicely, i also enjoy helping people a lot and i can understand the frustrations that some players may have and want to help them with that.
    i am 17 years old.
    My past experiences as staff include, mod on the offical server, and i also have knowledge of the admin commands on this server.
    My main language is Dutch.
    My timezone is CET.
    I am a likeable guy, who is mostly very relaxed, but can also make choices under stress, while also keeping a good relationship with the people involved.
    I can provide the server with my knowledge of the mod, and help the people with the problems they have with the mod, i can also help the other members of staff if they require help, and i mostly just want to help new players, and old with starting on the server, and answering their questions.
    My main goal is eventually (maybe) admin, but i would be extremely gratefull if would become mod, or even if i get chosen for helper at all.
    My username is JonHop.
    My discord username is JonHop51#0409.

JonHop
    Participant

Update, it has been much longer i have been with the server and been playing DBC for at least 4 years.

matuteharcos
    Keymaster

Denied

The topic ‘Jonhop application for helper, trying again.’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.