Jonhop application for helper

Home Forums Forums Applications Jonhop application for helper

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Super 1 week ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

JonHop
    Participant

I have been playing dbc for around 2.5 to 3 years now and i still enjoy it immensly.
    I have been playing minecraft for about 7 to 8 years by now.
    I can get on the server 6 to 7 days a week each time around 2 to 3 hours long.
    I would say my knowledge of the mod itself is 10.
    My knowledge of the server is a 9 due to all the changes.
    My knowledge of the commands is a 10 due to the fact i’ve learned them.
    i have part of the server ever since i started playing dbc so that’s around 2.5 to 3 years long.
    I get along with the players extremely well.
    I know the map really well and would be able to direct players to where they need to go.
    I know the players very well new and old.
    I am up to date with all the mods.
    I think i am fit for the postition because i am great at helping people, while also being able to make difficult choices in the right situation.
    I am 17 years of age.
    My past experiences as staff include: being a mod on this server, being a admin on more then one server, having done some building work for a few servers.
    My main language is Dutch.
    My timezone is CET.
    Well what is there to say about my, i am mostly likeable guy who is great at conversation making, while also being very relaxed.
    For the server i can provide a good sense of helping players, when there is noone there to do it, i also think i can help these players to my best while also helping other staff if they so desire it.
    My Username is JonHop.
    My discord username is JonHop51#0409
    I am sorry if this application does not suffice.

Super
    Keymaster

Denied , perhaps try again.

The topic ‘Jonhop application for helper’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.