If at first you couldnt do it try. try again

Home Forums Forums Applications If at first you couldnt do it try. try again

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Benny 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Benny
    Participant

2 months How long have you been playing DBC?
    8 years soon as minecraft came out How long have you been playing minecraft?
    every single day How often can you get on the server?
    10 out of 10 (reference to tf2) they help me a lot From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the mod?
    4213543254235545 out of 10 =3 From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the server?
    simple they are perfect it helps a lot and some of them are even funny =3 From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the commands?
    2 months How long have you been part of the server?
    To be honest i made a lot of friends i can send ya a list of them =D How well do you get along with players?
    Perfectly perfect cuse i explore myself in single player all the warps and stuff =3 How well do you know the map?
    i know them a lot theyr age were they live (country) and its because i ask and they have no fear to awsner How well do you know players?
    I dont fear them dont blame me but maybe most of them are problably others like me =D Are you up to date with the mods?
    I LOVE! help people cuse they help me a lot when i was new and now ITS TIME FOR THE PAYBACK! they deserve my help either Why do you think you are fit for this position?
    14 years old How old are you?
    State your past experiences as staff.
    portuguese but i understand more english than portuguese for some reason What is your main language?
    gmt+0 What is your time zone?
    I am a teenage boy that loves drawning and of course computer also im a fan of animation and its fun to make animation either and i was born in portugal and my family is from the class medium low Tell us about yourself a bit.
    Like i said before i want to help them as most as possible i never get much helped in this server and i want to help new players now thats my Goal What can you provide for the server?
    Help players as most as i can welcome new players and help them like tell them to go to /warp farm to start and to complete saga first before they go to really dangerous missions What position would be your main goal?
    BennySantosPT What is your username?
    DarkStaked (i got a picture of godzilla) What is your discord username?

The topic ‘If at first you couldnt do it try. try again’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.