i would like to be a helper

Home Forums Forums Applications i would like to be a helper

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Flarbo 5 years, 3 months ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

SkyBlood
    Participant

Name is Keegna Jones
    How long have you been playing DBC? i rememer playing it before the x menu or the lvling up your ki blast their was only 2 building whne i was palying and that was the lookout and roshis place
    How long have you been playing minecraft? sense 1.5.2
    How often can you get on the server? almost every day
    From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the mod?-dbc-9 npc-3 or 4
    From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the server?-5
    From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the commands?-7
    How long have you been part of the server?-i think about a month i cant remember
    How well do you get along with players?-i get along with them as long as they dont mess with my fac members if their stronger than me then i run if their weaker i try to warn them to stop but they usally dont listen
    How well do you know the map?-the over world-good Namek-good Vegeta-only been their once on this server the fusion thing im not strong anuff for so i have no clue otherworld-good
    How well do you know players?-i know a lot of players on here but not all theirs atlest 1 new player every day
    Are you up to date with the mods?-yes but the NPC mod that u guys have im not really up to date about that one
    Why do you think you are fit for this position?-quit well sense ive helped every single member in my fac other than my Generals witch is BlackyChan03 The_Pvp_Legend and ShadowKing1911
    How old are you?-15 Birth 2001,03,12
    State your past experiences as staff.-i had a builders rank nad a youtubers rank once but stoped playing and it got striped but thats because of me moveing and my parents selling my pc
    What is your main language?-English
    What is your time zone?-canada-america
    Tell us about yourself a bit.-im irish so u should kinda tell im a stubburn kid but honest i dont like lieing or cheating so if i did find someone doing that i would tell the owner or admins i play this mod often but still a little new to the server none of the helpers actualy help me so i have to findout how to work your server by my self
    What can you provide for the server?- Actual help ever sense ive started 90% of the helpers didnt help they either killed me or ignored me the others did help and i would like ot be one of them
    What position would be your main goal?-honestly i would like to be a admin but thats asking for to much so right now i would like to be a helper
    What is your username?- SkyBlood_PlaysMc
    What is your discord username?- SkyBlood_Phyco #2604

Flarbo

This application has been DENIED

This thread will be closed

The topic ‘i would like to be a helper’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.