To apply, you need to answer a few question, then it will be decided if you are hired or not.
You must have discord, because the communication is there.
You need to be at least 13 years of age to be a staff member, and at least have played 2-3 months on the server!
You will need to answer to the questions in a manner like this:
How long have you been playing DBC?
Answer:”I have been playing DBC for 4 years now.”
So you need to write up the question what you are answering, so it’s simplier. Just use copy paste.
The questions you have to answer are the followings:
- How long have you been playing DBC?
- How long have you been playing minecraft?
- How often can you get on the server?
- From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the mod?
- From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the server?
- From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the commands?
- How long have you been part of the server?
- How well do you get along with players?
- How well do you know the map?
- How well do you know players?
- Are you up to date with the mods?
- Why do you think you are fit for this position?
- How old are you?
- State your past experiences as staff.
- What is your main language?
- What is your time zone?
- Tell us about yourself a bit.
- What can you provide for the server?
- What position would be your main goal?
- What is your username?
- What is your discord username?
Be patient with waiting for your application to be looked at. Also if we accept your application, we will contact you on discord, and will leave a message on your application too.