Helper Application

Home Forums Forums Applications Helper Application

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  gugakr 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

gugakr
    Participant

Hey there, folks at staff! My name is Gustav, and my username in the server is GustavGustav69 (although everyone calls me Winnie from my nick). Anyways let’s go down to the questions

How long have you been playing DBC?
    I’ve been playing on this server since 2016, although I’ve been inactive for two years and came back recently.
    How long have you been playing Minecraft?
    For about 8/9 years now
    How often can you get on the server?
    Pretty sure more than twice a day
    From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the mod?
    Right now, I would say 8, since there haven’t been new stuff over these years.
    From 1-10, how would you rate your knowledge of the server?
    Around 7, since I have a lot to learn from the staff and the server’s beginner part.
    From 1-10, how would you rate your knowledge of the commands?
    That is a 4/5 since I don’t know the limitations of a helper, but I am willing to learn
    How long have you been part of the server?
    Since 2018, I used to be a very active player at the time.
    How well do you get along with players?
    Considerably well. Since I’ve been very active recently, I was able to build a reasonably friendly reputation.
    How well do you know the map?
    I know it pretty well, although the new spawn can get quite confusing at times, nothing that some memorizing can’t take care of.
    How well do you know players?
    Not that well yet. I like interacting with them and sometimes landing them a hand but nothing too significant.
    Are you up to date with the mods?
    Yes, I still have to get used to learning ki mechanics, but nothing too troublesome.
    Why do you think you are fit for this position?
    Because I’m always trying my best to be a goofy and friendly presence that others are comfortable talking with, and I have pride in that.
    How old are you?
    I am currently 19 years old.
    State your past experiences as staff.
    I tried applying back in 2018. However, I got rejected due to my not being as active anymore because of school.
    What is your main language?
    Portuguese.
    What is your time zone?
    CDT GMT-3
    Tell us about yourself a bit.
    I am a very talkative guy, love socializing, Have a lot of patience with people, always try being passive and not pick fights, Hate competition, and don’t like challenging people, nor competing with them.
    What can you provide for the server?
    I can provide as much help and guidance as the new players demand. Although I’ll start slow, I hope to be of great use to a server I highly respect and admire.
    What position would be your main goal?
    My main goal would be a Moderator at max.
    What is your username?
    GustavGustav69
    What is your discord username?
    Winnie Gustav#5068

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.