Helper Application

Home Forums Forums Applications Helper Application

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  DBZWatcher 1 year, 3 months ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

DBZWatcher
    Participant

How long have you been playing DBC? 5 years

How long have you been playing minecraft? 10

How often can you get on the server? 4-5 days a week

From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the mod? 8

From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the server? 9

From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the commands? 8

How long have you been part of the server? 4 years

How well do you get along with players? Fairly well

How well do you know the map? Really well

How well do you know players? Pretty well

Are you up to date with the mods? At the most recent releases required to play on the server

Why do you think you are fit for this position? I feel like I could be more relied on for assistance if I was a helper as players normally rely on staff more often than other players.

How old are you? 23

State your past experiences as staff. I’ve been everywhere from Helper to Head Admin on various other servers and of course a helper on this server in the past.

What is your main language? English

What is your time zone? CDT GMT-5

Tell us about yourself a bit. I play often but I work at my job more trying to improve my life and I feel like if I can help others while I’m on it’ll be nice as the server will continue to grow and evolve with many players in what I hope can become a better social server while training and farming.

What can you provide for the server? I can provide assistance with quest testing, helping many players with issues, and overall I can help with anything requested of me weather it be from other staff or regular players.
    What position would be your main goal? Honestly Moderator is my current goal as of the moment.

What is your username? DBZWatcher

What is your discord username? DBZWatcher#5126

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.