heldinpanda Helper Application

Home Forums Forums Applications heldinpanda Helper Application

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Martin 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Martin
    Participant

How long have you been playing DBC?

I’ve been playing the DBC mod for about 2 to 3 months now, and it’s been so much fun this far!

How long have you been playing minecraft?

How often can you get on the server?

Oh, I would have to go way back to when I was at least 7 years old, meaning I’ve been playing the game for 9 years now!

From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the mod?

I would rate it a solid 9

From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the server?

As I haven’t gotten to late game locations yet, like Angel Domain, I would rate it a solid 7

From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the commands?

At least a good 6/7

How long have you been part of the server?

As I’ve mentioned before, I’ve been a part of it for about 2-3 months now

How well do you get along with players?

I get pretty well with everyone! No one is incredibly rude or anything like that. I would say that the players in the server are even super empathetic, as as soon as I got to the HTC, someone (whose name I don’t really remember right now) gave me a full Daikion armor set, along with a Daikion scouter, just for being nice. That says a lot of the community.

How well do you know the map?

Extremely well, I’ve been to most places, and I keep learning more and more the stronger I get.

How well do you know players?

I don’t know any of them personally, but I’ve have established some kind of friendship/bond with a bunch of them.

Are you up to date with the mods?

As Muhammed Avdol would say: “YES! I AM”

Why do you think you are fit for this position?

I believe I’m fit for this position since I genuinely enjoy helping people out when they need something, so, considering I do it all the time as a regular member, I asked myself; “Why not apply for staff to help even more people out, with more tool in hand?”

How old are you?
    I am currently 16 years old

State your past experiences as staff.

I’ve never been a staff member on any Minecraft server, so I’d have some commands and rules to learn, but I have indeed been a staff member on applications such as Amino, and have learn to create a good community where everyone is important.

What is your main language?

My main language is Spanish, but I speak English pretty fluently, as I intend to become a translator in the near future.

What is your time zone?

My timezone would be Uruguay (GMT-3), being because I come of that country.

Tell us about yourself a bit.

I’m just an average teen who likes Minecraft and anime, and would enjoy being a part of this team of people who strive further to help members out. I enjoy playing videogames a lot, watching anime as I’ve said, pretty average I would say.

What can you provide for the server?

Guidance and fun, as well as morale and important lessons to the lesser members who wish to destroy the community.

What position would be your main goal?

As of right now, I’m striving for helper, but would enjoy being ascended if I was seen as qualified to be fit into a higher position.

What is your username?

My MC username is “heldinpanda”, going by the nickname “PandaServ” right now.

What is your discord username?

My discord username right now is “midixierect”, but I would be willing to change it if it was seen as inappropriate for a staff member to have.

Well, those were my responses. To whoever reads this, hope you consider it and have a great day!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.