Gugakr m8's application

Home Forums Forums Applications Gugakr m8's application

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  gugakr 1 week, 4 days ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

gugakr
    Participant

Well hey there m8s my name is Gustavo but im known in the server as Gugakr(my old username), anyway i have 17 and i’ve played on this server as long as i know this mod XDD.AAaand lets jump to the Q and A.

1)How long have you been playing DBC?

I’ve been playing for around 2/3 years (I’ve been here since the craftable ki XDD).

2)How long have you been playing minecraft?

Since i was a little child (around 6/7 years)

3)How often can you get on the server?

Well about 2/3 hours a day in the afternoon (thats my free time since im in college).

4)From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the mod?

Well i would say 8 because, yeah hes supposed to know about everything but we cant apply this depending on some questions that even the admins cant say so they know what they are meant to know (Its kinda confusing but its my way of thinking).

5)From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the server?

Thats a whole 9 because of course i think it can get better in so many ways to like quests and buildings to make the player’s experience easier and more enjoyable, of course thats why im applying, because of the ideas i want to shot out to you guys and maybe help you staff with it (who knows)..

6)From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the commands?

Well this is a big point of the server and makes it so much enjoyable and fun to play it so no comments for this tag (Just a dead tpa would be good XDD).

7)How long have you been part of the server?

Well as i said around 2/3 years and it was a life draining experience back in the day where i had so much funtimes meeting with some people and met some online friends that lasted for some more years to come, but since some billing and idiotic problems i stopped playing for a long time.(Im back now though).

8)How well do you get along with players?

Im not up to that guy that gets rude or something im the guy whos always trying to be funny and get some smiles or laughters doing jokeys here and there but when someone really needs my help or wants my friendship i will be opened up to it and talk to them as a brother. Also i dont know if you guys like the kind of guy that if for some reason someone says some f-words im gonna just try and backtalk with a smile and say like sure f-word me and just try to make the person calm down with laughter i dont know if thats a good thing for you guys but i want to be opened up with the staff the most i can.

9)How well do you know the map?

Well i know it well enough to know where every event in the map is (Not in the End because since im weak im not allowed in there) but of course im not very aware of cordnates.

10)How well do you know players?

Since im the old newby type of guy im not very attached to people but im sure this is something that will come eventually pretty quickly because the fandom on this server is so opened up and fun to talk.

11)Are you up to date with the mods?

Well yeah basically there are some explanations to do but im already getting 100% up to date so its a matter of time too XDD.

12)Why do you think you are fit for this position?

Well i think that because i think and want to do a change for good, i feel that i can try help you guys come up with new content and im energetic to do it because i love the Dbz series and i want people to have fun if like they are reliving the whole series in this server.

13)How old are you?

As i already said im 17 not too much to talk there XD.

14)State your past experiences as staff.

Well i’ve been admin on some other servers long ago but im always up to help people that gets confused and criticize the server (Thats like the most fun i have sometimes).

15)What is your main language?

My main language is Portugues since im a brazilian but i’ve always been up to learning new languages like french, Russian, etc… But my most passion is english so of course its not perfect but i can talk in a very normal american way lets put it at that XDD.

16)What is your time zone?

My time zone (I think) its this one: +1 hour (DST start) UTC-2h, so basically im one hour late compared to north america.

17)Tell us about yourself a bit.

Well i already said a lot about myself in here but im the kinda guy that prefers to enter in games to talk more than act, to talk to different persons than to play the game. My point on view on this is that the game is there it will never go away but the people who plays it and all have fun wont and you can always meet people who can help you and try consoling you or making you feel exitment and happiness. For me having fun in games and not actually playing them “Hardcore” is my gaming drug XDD.

18)What can you provide for the server?

My help and my ideas basically, obviously my assistance in every way possible, im the clean up guy that if you ask something im already doing it XDD.

19)What position would be your main goal?

Meh i dont care about positions that much, i would be happy and satisfied in a position that makes me have words against poeple who changes the server and actually enters in creative mode to create models, quests, maps and even training places.

20)What is your username?

My username is gugakr XDD nice to meet you i guess? (Wow that was random and cringy).

21)What is your discord username?

Gusta Gusta SPIDMAN#9850 (Weird i know). Im in the online people since i dont have permission to talk XDDD but meh for now im only there for reading news anyway.

Well i guess thats it m8s take your time and just know that a no would make me happy to because i would feel like you guys are already prepared to make this server even more awesome so if you guys want just give me awnser and thats it (Its a win-win situation for me). So have a good day/afternoon/night reader and Bye Bye baby cakes

PS: SORRY IF ITS TOO LONG

• This topic was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by  gugakr. Reason: It was kinda confusing so yeah sorry XDD

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.