DqrkSide's Helper Application

Home Forums Forums Applications DqrkSide's Helper Application

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Super 8 hours, 38 minutes ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

DqrkSide
    Participant

How long have you been playing DBC?
    Since February of 2017 although sometimes I did take long breaks from it.

How long have you been playing minecraft?
    Its been about 6 years since I started playing.

How often can you get on the server?
    I can get on virtually every day for a few hours.

From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the mod?
    Probably a 9 since I have played this mod over 1.000 hours.

From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the server?
    I believe an 8 I’m kind of an old player and I have completed all of the sagas(including end saga) but I started playing again on the server quite recently(probably two weeks now) and from what I see the server is pretty similar so I know my way around all too well.

From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the commands?
    I am not exactly adept in command blocks but commands themselves I do know at least an 8.

How long have you been part of the server?
    Technically a year and eight months but I have taken some long breaks though that is not to say that I do not have at least 6 months of solid server experience.

How well do you get along with players?
    I always try to get extremely well with everyone and never want to start a fight.That being said if for some reason I act without thinking I will try to resolve the situation I started as best I can so nobody gets dissatisfied.

How well do you know the map?
    Almost perfectly since I have gone through every saga there is to go through as of yet.

How well do you know players?
    Although I started playing again recently I do know some of the older players and I’m trying to learn the new ones.

Are you up to date with the mods?
    Yes I have looked up everything that has changed since I left.

Why do you think you are fit for this position?
    I’m an overall positive player who loves to help people.Plus the server itself is really fun and I have no problem explaining the mod from 0 to new players if they need it so they can too start their adventure into the unknown.

How old are you?
    Im 16 to 17(my b/d is on the 14th of April)

State your past experiences as staff.
    I was a helper(and later a mod) on a small SMP server with around 15 active players at all times.Other than that I don’t have much but I observe how staff react to certain in the server so I know how to act too under those situations.

What is your main language?
    My first language is Greek but I know an exuberant amount of English(Plus I have a C2 certificate)

What is your time zone?
    UTC +2

Tell us about yourself a bit.
    I’m a highschool student whose main hobby is gaming.I have a love for history,physics,biology as well as gaming,grinding and helping people.I wanted to be staff in this server for a long time and I’m certainly up to the task of improving myself to uphold that said position.My free time since last year has been cut in half(because of school and studying)but I can get on the server on a daily basis for a few hours.

What can you provide for the server?
    I can provide help to people ranging from newbies to pros I’m quite familiar with how DBC works as well as custom NPCs for later on.

What position would be your main goal?
    To start off helper is quite enough although if I’m good enough I might have room for promotion.

What is your username?
    _DqrkSide

What is your discord username?
    CrazyPrecisionAuthorised#1997

Super
    Keymaster

Accepted.

The topic ‘DqrkSide's Helper Application’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.