DivineD3's Builder Application

Home Forums Forums Applications DivineD3's Builder Application

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  DeAngelo Johnson 1 week, 3 days ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

DeAngelo Johnson
    Participant

Minecraft IGN: DivineD3

I can’t remember that exact time I joined this server but I’m pretty sure it was no earlier than 2 years ago but I did get off the server for like 5 months because my old computer had been broken, when I got back i reset my character

I am an introvert , I don’t like being around other people Irl, if I was to go to a park and more 8 people there I would leave. I can work with others but working alone is preferred option

Discord: DivineD3#4379
    When I was on the server, had so many things I could do, the Hero Saga, extended sagas, training areas, there is the gravity room, pygmies just so much to do and its great, but I still notice something that was missing, nothing for Planet Vegeta. That’s what I want to bring to this
    server an update to Planet Vegeta or I can just do anything else you need me to do most days (especially after this Wednesday) will be online and ready to do anything.
    Vegeta’s Castle Build (I wish I could have more but my other ones were lost in my old computer)
    That is all from me
    Thank you for time

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.