DemitechX's Application

Home Forums Forums Applications DemitechX's Application

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Flarbo 5 years, 7 months ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

DemitechX

1. How long have you been playing DBC? I have been playing DBC for a long time, maybe 3 years, but I only got really back into it in the past month.
    2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? I have been playing Minecraft ever since I think 5th grade, I am now a freshman in high school.
    3. How often can you get on the server? Recently, I have been trying to get on the server as much as I can, the latest being 5:30 on school days, and I can pretty much be on at any time during the weekends/spring break/vacations or whatever days I have off of school.
    4. From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the mod? I think about a 7.
    5. From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the server? I haven’t been on the server for very long, and since there are some really cool additions that I haven’t played, I would say about a 4 or 5.
    6. From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the commands? I know quite a few commands, including the Dragon Block C commands such as jrmca set or jrmctp.
    7. How long have you been part of the server? I sadly haven’t had the pleasure of finding this server sooner, I have only been on this server for a little less than a month.
    8. How well do you get along with players? I think I get along with all the players fairly well; I like to help others out in whatever way I can.
    9. How well do you know the map? I would like to say that I know the map very well, but that is not the case. I have only been a part of this server for a short-ish time, and therefore I have not been able to do all of the sagas meaning that I do not know every single area in the map.
    10. How well do you know players? I know some of the players, and I have become fond of a few.
    11. Are you up to date with the mods? As of right now I am up to date.
    12. Why do you think you are fit for this position? I think I am fit for this position in a few ways. I really like to help people on this server, and I also would like to help since I have gotten a lot of help from some of the moderators, and I would like to give back in any way I can.
    13. How old are you? I am 15 years old as of March 6th.
    14. I am part of the Boy Scouts of America, and I have gotten a lot of leadership experience there, and I have been a staff for one of my friend’s minecraft realms servers.
    15. Do you have skype? I do.
    16. What is your main language? English, I know a little spanish.
    17. What is your time zone? Eastern Standard Time.
    18. Tell us about yourself a bit. I live in the United States, in the state of New Jersey. I am currently in my first year of highschool at the Academy for Information Technology. I am really interested in coding, and I also love to play video games. I am currently a first class scout in my boy scout troop, and I am really close to the rank of star scout. I try to be as kind as possible, and I like to help people, even if they don’t ask me specifically.
    19. What can you provide for the server? I would like to be able to help other people, just like others did for me. I would try my best to be the best I can be, and I swear on my rights to be able to access this server, that I will not, and have not cheated in any way shape or form.
    20. What position would be your main goal? Anything is fine, but I believe that I can be most useful as a helper.
    21. What is your username? DemitechX

Flarbo

This application has been denied

This thread will be closed shortly

The topic ‘DemitechX's Application’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.