Dawson's Application

Home Forums Forums Applications Dawson's Application

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Flarbo 5 years, 7 months ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Dawson
    Participant

How long have you been playing DBC?
    Since about last July/August, though I took a break until around christmas time due to uni + work.
    How long have you been playing minecraft?
    Since about Beta 1.3 way back when, when I was about 14 ish.
    How often can you get on the server?
    At least once a day for at least an hour, though I will have a lot more free time after next week since uni will be finished for the year.
    From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the mod?
    Honestly I am still learning things about the mod, but I’d say my current level of understanding would be around an 8.
    From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the server?
    I would say a 7.
    From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the commands?
    Well I’m knowledgeable about the commands that I have permission for as a god rank so I guess an 8.
    How long have you been part of the server?
    Since July/August of 2016 when I started playing DBC. This was the first and only server I’ve ever played on.
    How well do you get along with players?
    I don’t like bad blood between other players and I, so I will go out of my way to resolve bad emotions. Generally though I get along with most people and I’ve come to like quite a few of the people I’ve met on the server.
    How well do you know the map?
    Up to about the Angel Saga I know fairly well. Anything past that is still a mystery to me since I’m not strong enough to go beyond the Angel saga.
    How well do you know players?
    Since I took a break for about 2-3 months a few of the players I got to know beforehand had left, but since I’ve come back I have gotten to know quite a few people and have gotten along quite well with them.
    Are you up to date with the mods?
    Features wise, yes. Though I always try to find details I have missed.
    Why do you think you are fit for this position?
    I’m fairly active and always willing to help in whatever way I can, whether it’d be assistance to players or other staff alike. I am pretty much always on discord too so I’ll be able to help a lot on there. As a side note I do work in retail so working with the general public is what I do.
    How old are you?
    I am 20 years old (21 in about a month if that makes any difference)
    State your past experiences as staff.
    As of now I don’t really have any experience of being staff on a minecraft server. If being a mod on my previous school’s minecraft server which only had like 5 people on it counts then yeah :D. Always willing to learn though.
    Do you have skype?
    Yes I do.
    What is your main language?
    English and English. I’m not multi-lingual unfortunately.
    What is your time zone?
    GMT
    Tell us about yourself a bit.
    Well I’m currently studying Computer Science at university, mainly using Java and SQL. I’m in my first year because I did two years of a forensic science course beforehand. I work part-time in a pub behind the bar (How very British of me). I’m know as Dawson on the server and Dawson everywhere else, pretty boring I know. One fault about me is that I tend not to realise that other people might not take my jokes as jokes and that I can go a little too far. If I do end up going too far just metaphorically slap me.
    What can you provide for the server?
    I can provide myself, a loyal helper. In all seriousness I will strive to be the best helper I can be.
    What is your username?
    ign: Dawson__

DagChild
    Participant

This looks good, I think dawson would make a good helper.

Flarbo

This application has been accepted

Welcome to the staff team Dawson__!

The topic ‘Dawson's Application’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.