CrazyBlueGamers' Application

Home Forums Forums Applications CrazyBlueGamers' Application

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Flarbo 5 years, 3 months ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

CrazyBlueGamer_
    Participant

Backstory:
    This is the second time I am applying because a lot of stuff has changed a few days after I wrote my application I joined DracoDojo where I met the coolest guys in the server,including nova who suggested I should apply as the server is in need of staff,before I start I will respect everything that is said by the admins.

How long have you been playing DBC?
    I have been playing for about a year now though I took a break for a few months and came back just two months ago.

How long have you been playing minecraft?
    I have been playing minecraft for 5-6 years now I first started with a friend who no longer plays minecraft.

How often can you get on the server?
    I can get on everyday,as summer has come, and be active.

From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the mod?
    My knowledge of the mod is at this point 9 or even 10 as I have tried everything,including wierd buids.

From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the server?
    My knowledge of the server is a 9 or a 10 as now I have reached End Saga and can help anyone up until that point.

From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the commands?
    My knowledge of the commands is an 9 or 10 as I have tried every command the mod offers.

How long have you been part of the server?
    I have been a part of the server for three months now.

How well do you get along with players?
    Extremely well I help everyone and I do not get into fights.

How well do you know the map?
    I know everything except the Daikion saga which I have not been there yet though I aim to reach it.

How well do you know players?
    I know them excruciatingly well after joining the DracoDojo I have made a lot of new friendships and have met a lot of new guys.

Are you up to date with the mods?
    I am.

Why do you think you are fit for this position?
    Because I would like to help the server and the people from starters to hardened elits.

How old are you?
    I am 15 years old.

State your past experiences as staff.
    I have been a helper that was promoted to moderator and eventually an admin to a small server that had up to 5 or 10 people per day.Though I have hosted my own servers where I was the owner and had to set up plugins spawns and permissions

What is your main language?
    My main language is Greek but I know how to communicate in English preety well,I am trying to get the proficiency at the moment.

What is your time zone?
    My time zone is Eastern European Time Zone (UTC+2:00 )

Tell us about yourself a bit.
    I am mainly a strategy gamer,gaming is indeed my hobby, that enjoys helping others and how to handle some bad situations.For the past 2-3 months I have been playing on the dbc server as it quickly became my favourite thing to do I always wanted a game where I can slowly power up by sheer training without the energy obstacle as I could train as much as I wanted to.

What can you provide for the server?
    I can provide advice to new and old guys.A relieving hand to the helpers and moderators that might get spammed with questions but sadly cannot answear all of them.

What position would be your main goal?
    I am aiming for helper.

What is your username?
    My username is: CrazyBlueGamer_

What is your discord username?
    CrazyBlueGamer#1997

Flarbo

This application has been DENIED

This thread will be closed

The topic ‘CrazyBlueGamers' Application’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.