Crafs application for helper.

Home Forums Forums Applications Crafs application for helper.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  _Dupling_ 2 years ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

So i asked a few people if i should try and they said go for it so. Well here we go. Please take your time with responding be truthful and always make sure to be happy with yourself anyways lets get to the point
    How long have you been playing DBC?
    1. I have been playing for a while around a few months 2-3.
    How long have you been playing minecraft?
    2. I have been playing mc for a while so its been long.
    How often can you get on the server?
    3. I can get on when you need me pretty much i can get on often so i have no troubles i just have school for a few hours on my time which youll see.
    From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the mod?
    4. I know the mod well and the multis etc how things work what you need to know so a 7.
    From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the server?
    5. A 8 i know the server pretty well even after taking a short break i still remeber how to do things and the rights and wrongs.
    From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the commands?
    6. Id say a 8 im confident with them now which is good i have been doing alot for a while now so thats good.
    How long have you been part of the server?
    7. I joined the server a while ago around when i started dbc so 2-3 months aswell i joined around then.
    How well do you get along with players?
    8. The players still know me after being gone for a while they like me and all of them have a diffrent think of me i think they like me well so i get along fine.
    How well do you know the map?
    9. The map i know good still after a while i remeber where things are its not to hard to forget the map style and im always told when a change happens
    How well do you know players?
    10. I know the players well they tell me secrets they tell me about them and more its great to know them.
    Are you up to date with the mods?
    11. I am up to date with it. The change logs included. I check the server to see if i need to update and ask if i havent found any info.
    Why do you think you are fit for this position?
    12. I think im fit because ive been pretty good with starting to help others with what they are doing and not getting really well stupid with it i can take things seirously which is nice to do and well i think that im fit because people think i can now.
    How old are you?
    13. Im 13 currently so yeah.
    State your past experiences as staff.
    14. I have no experiences as a staff but i have helped a few people work out some coding and work a few things out but this would be my first time.
    What is your main language?
    15. Mainly english i can use a translator if i need to though but yeah mostly english.
    What is your time zone?
    16. Australia Victoria melbourne time.
    Tell us about yourself a bit.
    17. Im someone who is a person who doesnt give up until there is nothing left someone who thinks everyone gets there chance but if i have to they get what they deserve other than that im a gamer i dont like sport much im good at math and a person who likes to have a bit of fun.
    What can you provide for the server?
    18. I can provide help for the players information and a few other things just ask me if you need certain things.
    What position would be your main goal?
    19. Helper is what i really want but if you ever thought i should go up then id say mod.
    What is your username?
    20. Crafs is my minecraft username
    What is your discord username?
    21. Crafs is also my discord name.
    Okay anyways thanks for reading so i hope i can get a response from you guys and yeah see ya soon.

artvin_boy
    Participant

cmon again ? just accept that you dont get accepted

sairentokira
    Participant

He doesn’t think he won’t get banned fro spamming.

_Dupling_

This application has been Denied!

This thread will now be closed

The topic ‘Crafs application for helper.’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.