Blackhawk60m's Application for Staff

Home Forums Forums Applications Blackhawk60m's Application for Staff

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  matuteharcos 2 years, 3 months ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Black Hawk
    Participant

How long have you been playing DBC?
    ANSWER: I have been playing DBC for many years, but I have only been apart of the Jin server for only two months.
    How long have you been playing minecraft?
    ANSWER: I have been playing minecraft since its Alpha stages when I was younger. Because of this I have much knowledge of the games previous, present, and future versions.
    How often can you get on the server?
    ANSWER: Week days I can be on the server from 2:30 until Midnight EST due to me working full time, and weekends I can be online the entire day.
    From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the mod?
    ANSWER: I would rate my knowledge as a 5 because I know how to go into the configurations and use them, and I know much about updates and how things work in the mod, but I do not know everything about it. I am eager to learn more and I am a quick learner when being taught something new.
    From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the server?
    ANSWER: I would rate my knowledge of the server as an 8 because I know much about the Dragon Block C mod and custom NPC’s as well as general knowledge of the servers quest lines, how to gain TP, where to get specific attacks and skills and so on.
    From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the commands?
    ANSWER: I would rate this as a 10, I know much about commands that are given to players that have donation ranks as well as extensive knowledge of staff commands and permissions and world edit commands for builders. These are all tools and permissions I have worked with in past servers that I have staffed for.
    How long have you been part of the server?
    ANSWER: I have been apart of this server for about two months
    How well do you get along with players?
    ANSWER: I get alone with players very well and help them when I can. I am also a competitive player on this server as well and love to battle with others.
    How well do you know the map?
    ANSWER: I know the map very well, I have been practically everywhere and know where all of the NPS’s are as well as other training areas and quests are.
    How well do you know players?
    ANSWER: I try to get to know players as well as I can, and communicate with them regularly to battle with them or to help them with quests and gaining TP.
    Are you up to date with the mods?
    ANSWER: I am up to date with the mods and know about the updates and what changes are made.
    Why do you think you are fit for this position?
    ANSWER: I believe I am fit for the position because I am a friendly player who enjoys sparking new rivalries with other competitive players and helping others when they have questions or need it. I also have an extensive background with staffing on other servers and owning my own which I will explain later on in this application.
    How old are you?
    ANSWER: I am 19 years old.
    State your past experiences as staff.
    ANSWER: I have years of experience with staffing servers. When I was younger I would host my own Bukkit servers that were based off of Hamachi for m friends and I to play on. That was my foundation for the knowledge I currently have. From there I have staffed on multiple pixelmon and PVP servers as Helper, Moderator, Head Moderator, Builder, Head Builder, and Admin. The most recent server I have staffed on was Pokenexus. I staffed as an Admin on that server for two years before it was finally shut down due to pixelmon halting its development. I also started up my own Sponge based forge server and spigot server in the beginning of this summer that also hosted pixelmon on it. We ran multiple mods and plugins such as Luck Permissions, Nucleus, Anti Grief, Sponge, JEI, World Edit, and multiple economy and buy craft plugins. I also have extensive knowledge on the back ends of servers and with setting up permission nodes and commands for players with specified ranks.
    What is your main language?
    ANSWER: My main language is english
    What is your time zone?
    ANSWER: My time zone is Eastern Standard Time
    Tell us about yourself a bit.
    ANSWER: I am currently a college student that is studying architecture with a minor in computer applications and game design (totally different things I know lol). I am a strong team player that enjoys working with others. I enjoy helping others with whatever they need but I am also a competitive player who enjoys a challenge. I am a very quick learner with anything that I need to be taught, and I am a good problem solver when faced with an issue. I am a quick thinker and not afraid to use my sources and co workers knowledge to help further my own.
    What can you provide for the server?
    ANSWER: I can provide all of my background knowledge to the server to help it advance and grow. I can also help enforce server rules and keep this a strong and fun community for everyone. I know with my background I could become a great asset to this server.
    What position would be your main goal?
    ANSWER: My main goal for a staffing position would be either a moderator or an admin, as that is what my past experience has always been. However, I do know everyone does have to start out as a Helper, and I am confident that I will be able to prove myself and obtain my goals to better this server.
    What is your username?
    ANSWER: My username is blackhawk60m
    What is your discord username?
    ANSWER: My discord username is WeeWoo

matuteharcos
    Keymaster

Closed because he applied for builder

The topic ‘Blackhawk60m's Application for Staff’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.