Ban Appeal Request

Home Forums Forums Reports Ban Appeal Request

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  DBZWatcher 5 years, 1 month ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

DBZWatcher
    Participant

Hello I am DBZWatcher, of-course you know of this but I’ll get to the point. I would like to request to be unbanned. Now I know I’ve done some really dumb things in the past and I’ve had a really long time to reflect on my actions and I am here to say I am truly sorry for my actions and wrong doings of the past. I will admit to using a lite mod that was given to me by conscriptspider without actually know what it was back when I had been given it, and I will admit I had never known anything about minecraft hacks until after I was banned and I really felt bad about using it without looking into the lite mod first. I will also admit to helping my friend train on the server and I do realize that I shouldn’t have done that either and I regret doing so as well. I am making this ban appeal form to request to be unbanned. I honestly really miss playing on the server and I really wish to play on it again and you don’t have to worry about me using anything that isn’t required to play on the server cause as long as I can play on the server again I’ll make sure to not to have anything not approved by Matu himself. My main reason for wanting to play on the server again is that it’s the only server like it it’s balanced and not too hard or too easy and new things are added to help keep players entertained and I really can respect the effort put into the server. Please let me know when a decision has been reached and I hope I can play on the server once again.

matuteharcos
    Keymaster

I seriously considered unbanning you, then I saw you still blame conscript even though you admited it to me that you used it well known what is this in the past times.

DBZWatcher
    Participant

well if you want i can remake this but you’d have to delete this post cause i don’t think i can XD

DBZWatcher
    Participant

well anyways the revision would be this: Hello I am DBZWatcher, of-course you know of this but I’ll get to the point. I would like to request to be unbanned. Now I know I’ve done some really dumb things in the past and I’ve had a really long time to reflect on my actions and I am here to say I am truly sorry for my actions and wrong doings of the past. I will also admit to helping my friend train on the server and I do realize that I shouldn’t have done that either and I regret doing so as well. I am making this ban appeal form to request to be unbanned. I honestly really miss playing on the server and I really wish to play on it again and you don’t have to worry about me using anything that isn’t required to play on the server cause as long as I can play on the server again I’ll make sure to not to have anything not approved by Matu himself. My main reason for wanting to play on the server again is that it’s the only server like it it’s balanced and not too hard or too easy and new things are added to help keep players entertained and I really can respect the effort put into the server. Please let me know when a decision has been reached and I hope I can play on the server once again.

The topic ‘Ban Appeal Request’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.