Ban Appeal for Nox

Home Forums Forums Reports Ban Appeal for Nox

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Gamerhdboy 11 months ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Nox
    Participant

Hello, I am Nox.
    My in game name is Nox_Tenebris and upon attempting to log onto this server I was greeted with a BAN stating to “get out”. I do not recall any events that may have taken place, so my only guess to as what happened is that I pissed off a staff member by being a smart ass to the point of a ban. This must have happened over half a year ago at least. I simply ask for an unban, it seems to be an IP ban because while trying to log onto the server with my alts they were banned, with the statement that the “BAN HAMMER” has spoken.

Thank you for the read and concider,
    -Nox out

Gamerhdboy
    Participant

oh u I think u were being a smartass{like usual} no offence since tookie showed one time when u were to the discord maybe one of the higher staff banned u for that

Nox
    Participant

Oh? I don’t remember anything to do with the discord, but it sounds feasible. What do you mean Tookie showed up? And that a higher staff might have banned me for that? Banned me for being a smart ass? Or for Tookie showing up? From what you said I can only assume Tookie is a staff. If so, why would another staff ban me for that, rather than Tookie? If anyone has an idea that would be chill. Or just unbanning me because of how long ago it as and no one remembers works for me lol.

Gamerhdboy
    Participant

I mean tookie was a staff who u were being a smartass to he had a sceernie of whut u said so maybe he showed it to a staff member which has perms to ban or u did something else

Nox
      Participant

Ah okay. Surprised you remember that far back. Anyway, I’d like to continue to pursue an unban, due to the long time that has passed since this ban and “screen shot”.

And gamer, does that screen shot still exist?

TreesmasherFTW
    Participant

Yo it me the one who ban u. i ban u for constant staf disrespekt, player disrespekt, and overall being a toxic pursen. i gots permisions frum uppers to do ban. u deadzoned matey.

Nox
      Participant

I wan’t to assume your joking and are just an average self-proclaimed “memester” in the server, but I’d assume it would be against the rules to impersonate a staff. Care to clarify, in a more… Intelligent fashion?

Gamerhdboy
    Participant

Nox his is not joking tree used to be a moderator and yes I still have the screenshot

The topic ‘Ban Appeal for Nox’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.