Ban Appeal (after 3 years)

Home Forums Forums Applications Ban Appeal (after 3 years)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  BaconHair21 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Liam Watson
    Participant

It has been 3 years now since my ban. I was 13 years of age at the time and am now 16. I recently tried to log back into the server to see if my ban was still in place. It seemed that I could access the server and the ban had been lifted. After 3 years of not attending this server i was thrilled. I grinded all the way up to level 1000. I entered the discord for a chat and was met with the apparent fact that i’m apparently not allowed to access the server and should again be banned. Now I am requesting, that after 3 years, I am allowed to play this server once more. I enjoy it thoroughly and was planning on donating or finding some solution to the servers apparent issue with lag. It’s been 3 years i’ve gone from a little irritating boy to a matured grown lad. I have no problems with anybody on the server and wish to just enjoy my time grinding all of the cool enjoyable elements of this server.

Liam Watson
    Participant

GAMERTAG IS L_Void_W but was Apprentice564

shionni
    Participant

i really hope you get unbanned you seem like a nice guy

BaconHair21
    Participant

Hi im Baconhair21 so i got banned for 2 years in the discord for being 12 but my birthday was yesterday october 5th and now im 13 i would like and love to get unbanned from Discord sincerely, BaconHair21

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.