Arcezeza's Helper Application

Home Forums Forums Applications Arcezeza's Helper Application

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  matuteharcos 7 months, 1 week ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Arcezeza
    Participant

How long have you been playing DBC?
    I have been playing DBC for almost 3 years now, mostly on single player worlds.

How long have you been playing minecraft?
    I first started playing in 2012 with version 1.2.3 and have recently returned after a 4-5 year break.

How often can you get on the server?
    I can get on basically every day for at least 1-2 hours on weekdays(maybe more), usually in the afternoon or night, and most likely more on weekends throughout the day/night.

From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the mod?
    8. I know a lot about the basic mechanics of the mod (ex. what stats/skills do what) but don’t know some specifics (ex. recipes).

From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the server?
    9. I know a good amount about the quests/items and almost all of the rules for the server.

From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the commands?
    7. I am knowledgeable in the basic player/donator commands but don’t really know the commands for factions and claims.

How long have you been part of the server?
    I have been playing since September, but have played enough to rack up around 50 days of in game time(mostly afk but still a little worrying).

How well do you get along with players?

While I’m not especially close to anyone on the server, I am pretty amiable to almost everyone and try to help as much as possible.

How well do you know the map?
    I have explored a lot of the areas and am well acquainted with the locations of npcs/enemies for most places (still fleshing out the hero saga forest). Also, I have a good idea about what levels are good for each warp/area.

How well do you know players?
    I am acquainted with a good number of players and know many of the mid/low level players.

Are you up to date with the mods?
    Yes.

Why do you think you are fit for this position?
    Since I am most often doing homework while leaving the game running, I often only read chat while I play and spend most of the time answering questions that new players have about the server. So I guess being a helper would allow me to better help others, especially when it comes to safezone pvp or chat issues.

How old are you?

State your past experiences as staff.
    I don’t have much experience beyond being a mod for a small Rotmg discord server.

What is your main language?
    English

What is your time zone?
    CST

Tell us about yourself a bit.
    I’m a relatively introverted high school senior who has absolutely nothing better to do than to play video games—usually indie games since my laptop is a potato. Beyond that, I love to code and enjoy the rare occasions where I hang out with friends. In the future, I hope to major in computer science.

What can you provide for the server?
    Since I like to be as nice to others as possible, I can provide help for as many players as I can, and because I’m pretty active when most staff aren’t on, I can make sure rules aren’t broken during those lawless hours.

What position would be your main goal?
    Honestly, my long, long term goal (if even possible) would be a dev since, despite my rudimentary experience with minecraft’s API, I enjoy learning and hope that I can improve others’ experience with the server with mods/plugins. However, if that’s not possible, my end goal would probably be moderator.
    What is your username?
    Arcezeza

What is your discord username?
    Arc#5227

matuteharcos
    Keymaster

Accepted, you will be contacted shortly on discord.

The topic ‘Arcezeza's Helper Application’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.