Application Builder ( Lifestory)

Home Forums Forums Applications Application Builder ( Lifestory)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Super 2 months ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Faust E Dieujuste
    Participant

Minecraft Username: Lifestory

Date on joining the Server: uncertain i have been on this server for more than a year people don’t recognize me because i change my name a lot and i have changed my race a plethora of times as well but i have finally found a name that properly suites me

Discord:No but if it is necessary i can create one

Information about myself: Well to be honest i am a very hard working guy due to my father being so education along with my mother i was always taught to get your work done above all else so that is one of my motto’s that i live by but besides education i am also a great learner and listener my grade point average was 3.5 last year and i am always open to learn knew things and try new things i am very good at making new friends and making friends with my coworkers as well so making comrades on the server was and is no problem for me i also like to draw and be creative i won two drawing competitions first place and second by the way and i like to make hilarious jokes so prepare to laugh when i join this stupendous staff

What can i provide to this server: I can provide hardworking and discipline as it was mentioned before i don’t stop until the work is completed unless i have exams 😀 but i will still strive to climb to new heights and make beautiful designs and creations when i build

“BUILDS”
    FireBALL :D

DRAGON

Fist

TEMPLE of earth

https://imgur.com/MpXaY9fTomb of sand

Tomb of water

Snake way

Check them on Imgur 😀

Super
    Keymaster

Denied.

The topic ‘Application Builder ( Lifestory)’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.