_LigmaBalls_ Helper Application

Home Forums Forums Applications _LigmaBalls_ Helper Application

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  REEEE 1 week, 5 days ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

REEEE
    Participant

• How long have you been playing DBC?
    I have been playing DBC for 4 years.

• How long have you been playing minecraft?
    I’ve been playing minecraft for 7 years.

• How often can you get on the server?
    I can get on the server every day unless I have exams at school.

• From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the mod?
    I’ve been playing this mod for 4 years so a good 9.

• From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the server?
    I’ve been playing on the server for 2 months now so I know many things from the server so a 7.

• From 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge of the commands?
    I know almost every command in the server so I would say about an 8 or 9.

• How long have you been part of the server?
    I’ve been part of the server for about 2 months and I’m glad I joined it because its lots of fun.

• How well do you get along with players?
    I get along with player well because I’m not disrespectful towards anybody and I’m always open to help others.

• How well do you know the map?
    I’m still in angel saga about to get to ngk so I don’t know much about the other maps in the server yet.

• How well do you know players?
    I don’t know many players so I hope if I get helper rank it will let me know the players better when I help them with what they need.

• Are you up to date with the mods?
    Yes, I check the discord almost everyday to see if the mods get updated or other announcements.

• Why do you think you are fit for this position?
    I think I’m fit for helper because all my life I’ve been willing to help others even when they are mean or disrespectful, I also believe I can help newer players since I’ve seen there are more people joining the server for the first time every day and I wish to make their experience on the server as fun as mine when I first joined.

• How old are you?
    I’m 14 at the moment but will be 15 soon.

• State your past experiences as staff.
    I’ve been staff on a small Naruto c server called Borutoverse but the server went down a few years ago and hasn’t been up since besides that I haven’t had much experience as staff.

• What is your main language?
    My main language is English, but I know Spanish and French.

• What is your time zone?
    My time zone is EST.

• Tell us about yourself a bit.
    I’m 14 years old and still in school. I really enjoy helping other people not only in videogames but also in real life even if some are disrespectful or mean which is why I think I would be a good helper, I always seek help when I need it and if I make a mistake I like to correct and learn from them so I can be better next time something similar may happen.

• What can you provide for the server?
    As I said before I like to help players who just joined or who need help in any way and would like to make their experience fun and enjoyable on the server, besides that if another staff member needs help I will help them.

• What position would be your main goal?
    My goal for now is just helper since I don’t know how busy I will be in the future but if I have time I will surely use it to make the server better.

• What is your username?
    My username is _LigmaBalls_

• What is your discord username?
    My discord username is LigmaBallZ#0152

Thank you for reading my application.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.